How to Crack DRM Video by Crushing it Between Two Fairly Large Stones

piopuirte

• Members

Hello Musician Peoples! It is your favorite MR. SPAMMER with more great tips!

When people talk about "cracking" video normally they mean stealing things. No no no! That is wrong, musician peoples!!

We now talk about how to crack DRM video because video is on DVD. DVD is made of hard plastic and is therefore not difficult to crack! Here are step-by-step instructions.

1. Place rock on ground.

2. Place DVD on rock.

3. Find a second rock.

4. Bring down second rock on top of DVD with much force!

5. Big crack appears in DVD! SUCCESS!

You have now cracked DVD! By cracking DVD, you have also cracked DRM that is built into DVD.

Love to all musician peoples from MR. SPAMMER! Please visit my web site http://www.happycrackerpeople.com.

Thank you!

• Members
Hello Musician Peoples! It is your favorite MR. SPAMMER with more great tips!

When people talk about "cracking" video normally they mean stealing things. No no no! That is wrong, musician peoples!!

We now talk about how to crack DRM video because video is on DVD. DVD is made of hard plastic and is therefore not difficult to crack! Here are step-by-step instructions.

1. Place rock on ground.

2. Place DVD on rock.

3. Find a second rock.

4. Bring down second rock on top of DVD with much force!

5. Big crack appears in DVD! SUCCESS!

You have now cracked DVD! By cracking DVD, you have also cracked DRM that is built into DVD.

Love to all musician peoples from MR. SPAMMER! Please visit my web site

Thank you!

I'm sorry... I need pictures or a video... I can't follow those confusing text-based instructions. When will you people learn, this is a new generation and you have to make things so that we can understand them...

• Members

Which stones? That's the question I'm asking myself. Mick obviously doesn't have enough mass... ditto Keith... maybe you could just use a couple of the stones' roadies? They're probably pretty high-mass and would be much better for cracking DRM by brute force...

Archived