Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arejay Hale

Saw the guy at a live show a while ago. The guy is a ****************ing beast and very entertaining to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUUCk2srmDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l80Hu6qnmNI
    DINOSAUR ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guide: how to ruin someone's day

Hi pal. Man you sure can pickum. lol. Mostly loud, inarticulate and at very low musical resolution. Close to none actually. LOOK I DRUM MONSTER is about the musical message these guys put out.

Here's some noteworthy drumming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_jOPOBlJ3I
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Photos Here...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 1001gear
      View Post

Hi pal. Man you sure can pickum. lol. Mostly loud, inarticulate and at very low musical resolution. Close to none actually. LOOK I DRUM MONSTER is about the musical message these guys put out.

She's undoubtedly very talented, but I'm sorry, that clip bores the living, flying **************** out of me.

**************** psychedelic jazz.

Comment

View Post

She's undoubtedly very talented, but I'm sorry, that clip bores the living, flying **************** out of me.

**************** psychedelic jazz.

Comment

Pretty good rhythmic display I think. Takes musical knowledge and considerable instrumental proficiency. See from this perspective your stars just make heat and bad smell. Uh, burnt rubber bad smell. lol

Comment

Pretty good rhythmic display I think. Takes musical knowledge and considerable instrumental proficiency. See from this perspective your stars just make heat and bad smell. Uh, burnt rubber bad smell. lol

Comment

People like different things! What a Shock!

Too bad some people don't understand that and would rather just **************** on someone else's opinion.

Comment

People like different things! What a Shock!

Too bad some people don't understand that and would rather just **************** on someone else's opinion.

Comment

And you always butt in with that subjective angle. The two drummers BF introduced here have poor technique and their solos displayed garage level musicianship. They'd be hard pressed to make advanced beginner in a good drum program. Like what you like but, and BIG but - mine if need be, they should not be presented as professional musicians let alone rising stars.

Comment

And you always butt in with that subjective angle. The two drummers BF introduced here have poor technique and their solos displayed garage level musicianship. They'd be hard pressed to make advanced beginner in a good drum program. Like what you like but, and BIG but - mine if need be, they should not be presented as professional musicians let alone rising stars.

Comment

View Post

... they should not be presented as professional musicians let alone rising stars.

I don't care for the example in the OP one bit...not my thing at all.

However, the guy makes his living playing drums, and is thus a professional musician by definition.

Add to that the fact that his band got a fair amount of press, notoriety, coverage, etc. over the past year, and it's no stretch to also call him a rising star.

It's clear you have issues with how words in the English language are spelled, but please try not to re-define them for the rest of us.
                      For cripe's sake, somebody buy that kid a freaking DICTIONARY already!

Comment

View Post

... they should not be presented as professional musicians let alone rising stars.

I don't care for the example in the OP one bit...not my thing at all.

However, the guy makes his living playing drums, and is thus a professional musician by definition.

Add to that the fact that his band got a fair amount of press, notoriety, coverage, etc. over the past year, and it's no stretch to also call him a rising star.

It's clear you have issues with how words in the English language are spelled, but please try not to re-define them for the rest of us.
                        For cripe's sake, somebody buy that kid a freaking DICTIONARY already!

Comment

Ok but that would come under marketing hype and presenting the guy to a population that is at least in part aspiring noobs, should include disclaimers and fine print.

Comment

Ok but that would come under marketing hype and presenting the guy to a population that is at least in part aspiring noobs, should include disclaimers and fine print.

Comment

ANYWAY....

I'm not blown away by any musicianship, but Halestorm brings a GREAT energy and push to rock music that I think is needed. I dig `em.
                              Music, music, I hear music

Comment

Working...
                              X