Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rickenbacker 4004, what do they sell for?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rickenbacker 4004, what do they sell for?

Just curious, cant afford yet another bass(I already have a '75 Rickenbacker 4001 as well so Im happy ) just wondering as someone locally in the newspaper has a black and white Rickenbacker 4004 for sale and is asking $800 or best offer. Anyone know what they sell for(are they still in production) and is this a decnet used price or no?
    "My world..My world...My World,just got darker"-dUg(Poundhound)
    Member of the HCBF Tube Amp club:
    Ampeg SVT
    Traynor YBA-1 Bassmaster
    Ampeg V-3
    Treasurer of the 12ver club:
    Black Hamer B12A Bass
    Translucent cherry B12L U.S.Hamer bass
    Black APB-8 Fernandes 8 string bass
    Gabby Hayz CDBABY.COM Page
    GabbyHayzYouTube Page

Yes.

Comment

in my limited experience , I think that's on the low side , especially since they just rasied their list . Is it a 4004L , they look amazing in black Those basses are something like 24 months backordered , I have a 4004cii on order for over a year now , color of the year '05 , the Dealer ordered it in '05 , still waiting .
      "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

A liver and 2 kidneys.

Comment

A 4004L actually sells for a little more than a 4003 if you can find one. I paid $1700 for a new 4004L.
          =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
          Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

I sold a transparent red 4004Cii on ebay a few months back for $1750.
            FS/FT:
            - Fender Classic 50's Strat with TV Jones Classics + case (MIM)
            Wanted:
            - Squier Surf Green Jaguar
            - Goatkeeper, WMD Geiger Counter, Strats, Rickenbackers
            GOOD DEALS: Click Here

Comment

Just curious, cant afford yet another bass(I already have a '75 Rickenbacker 4001 as well so Im happy ) just wondering as someone locally in the newspaper has a black and white Rickenbacker 4004 for sale and is asking $800 or best offer. Anyone know what they sell for(are they still in production) and is this a decnet used price or no?

Just give us his number and back away fella
              "Film is the ultimate pervert art. “It doesn’t give you what you desire. It tells you how to desire.”---Slavoj Zizek

Winner of Thumper's "Mos' Pimped Retro Reissue Rig" Award.
              -------------------------------------------
              BASSHowLowCanUgo

Comment

I sold a transparent red 4004Cii on ebay a few months back for $1750.

I think I paid $1500 for my green one.
                "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                -- Theodore White

Comment

I think I paid $1500 for my green one.

oh yeah that one is a beauty , do you have any clips ?
                  "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

that price on a 4004 is very low end!
                    so if you dont get it how about pm ing me the info.
                    Please!

Comment

oh yeah that one is a beauty , do you have any clips ?

No. I'm not much of a soloist, and in a band context, there's not a huge difference. Maybe I could do something, if you'd like.
                      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                      -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                      -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                      -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                      -- Theodore White

Comment

No. I'm not much of a soloist, and in a band context, there's not a huge difference. Maybe I could do something, if you'd like.

I sure would ! The clips are as elusive as the instruments , even hard to find good Lemmy clips , seems most of them are 4001's or 3's . Nothing fancy don't go crazy , I would love to hear it even if just strumming a few notes
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'll have a 4004L clip up as soon as the band's new web site is up. It should be soon. The song ain't mustard for chops, but the first note says RICK.
                          =========+=========+=========+=========+========+= =====
                          Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

I'll have a 4004L clip up as soon as the band's new web site is up. It should be soon. The song ain't mustard for chops, but the first note says RICK.

Sweet , I look forward to it
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

Dogman, you get some of the most amazing deals on basses I've ever seen. Right place, right time? Is it your location?
                              Looking to buy a tube preamp - maybe a Marshall JMP-1, maybe a Triaxis, etc. PMs me.

Comment

Working...
                              X