You're gonna need a preamp with that!

Lug sucks

BOALG

and Pics or it didn't happen!

Not without a fight:mad:

No thank you, I'm trying to cut back

Been wonderiing about that (as in why)

Of course

Does that mean gear pics, I'll post some as soon as I figure out why the forum stops kicking me to a blank page after I post

• Members
Not without a fight:mad:

No thank you, I'm trying to cut back

Been wonderiing about that (as in why)

Of course

Does that mean gear pics, I'll post some as soon as I figure out why the forum stops kicking me to a blank page after I post

That's just a roundup of some of the ongoing jokes around here. BTW... that "I'll be here all week" line is one of mine! I'll letcha slyde this time, since you're a newbie, but if you start posting Youtubes or links to news stories about bad movie remakes, I'm comin to getcha!!!:mad::D

• Members

That's just a roundup of some of the ongoing jokes around here.

BTW... that "I'll be here all week" line is one of mine! I'll letcha slyde this time, since you're a newbie, but if you start posting Youtubes or links to news stories about bad movie remakes, I'm comin to getcha!!!
:mad:

:D

GUFFAW!! TM All rights reserved, LouSpaceMonkey Industries :lol:

Thanks for the warning.

Don't wanna step on any toes, ti bein' my firs day an all :)

• Members

No offense, but the other newbs are way better looking than you. You don't wear that space helmet in your avatar all the time do you?
:confused::idk:

;)

No offense taken.

I have to wear head gear 1. I'm special like that and 2. it protects me from being pelted by you witty quips :)

and no, I won't show you my bewbs

• Members

No offense taken.

I have to wear head gear 1. I'm special like that and 2. it protects me from being pelted by you witty quips
:)

and no, I won't show you my bewbs

What gear ya play on?

How long you been playin'?

In a band?

If so, gotta link (myspace/other)?

Have you heard a lug MP3?

If curious about lug, look at his entry in UrbanDictionary:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lug

My favorite quote being:

many were making fun of Lug....so I asked for a sample of his work, got an MP3 and played it..I am still trying to get rid of the locusts that suddenly appeared raining in my home, the boils on my skin and bleeding from my rectum has almost healed. Though my entire family is completely blind now, those that did not commit suicide are doing better...though the dreams never stop. William Hung??.........forget it. Lug has no equal. - kmrumedy

• Members

What gear ya play on?

How long you been playin'?

In a band?

If so, gotta link (myspace/other)?

Have you heard a lug MP3?

If curious about lug, look at his entry in UrbanDictionary:

My favorite quote being:

P-Basses:

2 Fender Hwy 1's, Trans Red and Tobacco burst

1 Fender 60th MIM white (I think they call it blizzard pearl)

1 Fender American '83

1 Winters Super-P Natural (for now I think I'm going to get it repainted in a silver burst)

1 Tonebender Darkstar P-Bass

Jazz Basses:

1 Fender American 90's Sunset Orange Trans.

1 Squire Frank Bello Sig. (yeah, I know but I'm a sucker for skulls)

All moded with BadAss bridges and Seymore Duncan 1/4 lbs 'cept for the American Jazz, I haven't gotten that down to the luthier yet, and the Tonebender with the Darkstar P-up.

In the rack:

1 Hartke 3500 Transient Attack Bass Head

1 204 Aural Exciter and Optical Big Bottom

Sabine rack mout tuner

Cabs:

Hartke 4x10 Transporter

Hartke 1X15 Tansporter

I was in a band but it imploded, me and the drummer are reforming, so I'm woodshedding right now.

I'll wiat till I get home, I'm at work right now and I'm sure the filters will come down on me

• Members

Why do ya think I was givin' ya crap
;)

I know where your at, me and the GF shoot pool at the Mahalo Cove (previously Bungalo Billiards) every Sun.

Bungalo's changed their name? Haven't been recently I guess, my friends and I used to go there all the friggin time though. I lived in Arlington for the past 8 months so I haven't stopped by recently, but if you've been going for awhile, chances are you've seen me make an ass of myself before. :D

Hopefully they changed some of their staff, pricing, and business practices with the new name :poke:

• Members

Bungalo's changed their name? Haven't been recently I guess, my friends and I used to go there all the friggin time though. I lived in Arlington for the past 8 months so I haven't stopped by recently, but if you've been going for awhile, chances are you've seen me make an ass of myself before.
:D

Hopefully they changed some of their staff, pricing, and business practices with the new name :poke:

We are new there been going for the past 5 months maybe more, and the staff has changed a little since I've been going. The staff is pretty cool they try to give us pool for free, when the managers not looking, I guess it evens out 'cause we tip well and I drink a ton while I'm there ;)

Archived