I'm a newb

LouSpaceMonkey

• Members

We are
new
there been going for the past 5 months maybe more, and the staff has changed a little since I've been going. The staff is pretty cool they try to give us pool for free, when the managers not looking, I guess it evens out 'cause we tip well and I drink a ton while I'm there
;)

Cool. I went there a lot when I was single and the atmosphere absolutely SUCKED. It's VERY clicky there and hard to have a good time with anyone besides who you came with.

Also, the bartenders liked to rip off drunk people. The drunker you get, the more ridiculous they get in drink pricing. I bought two shots for $10, then my drunk friend mary went to get one and they charged her $15. That kinda {censored} happened several weekends in a row with all sorts of drinks; we boycotted them for a few months before we realized there was balls else to do in the area :D

• Members

Cool. I went there a lot when I was single and the atmosphere absolutely SUCKED. It's VERY clicky there and hard to have a good time with anyone besides who you came with.

Also, the bartenders liked to rip off drunk people. The drunker you get, the more ridiculous they get in drink pricing. I bought two shots for $10, then my drunk friend mary went to get one and they charged her $15. That kinda {censored} happened several weekends in a row with all sorts of drinks; we boycotted them for a few months before we realized there was balls else to do in the area
:D

Who you tellin! If I go to the mall one more {censored}ing time, for something to do here, I'm gonna kill one of these yuppie bastards. :evil:

• Members

Who you tellin! If I go to the mall one more {censored}ing time, for something to do here, I'm gonna kill one of these yuppie bastards.
:evil:

At least you have a GF, that makes things a lot easier. I had the most difficult time dating up here. Don't have to seek out the night life quite as much.

Although one time I DID have a girl throwing herself at me at Bungalos and I was too drunk to realize it :lol::facepalm:

• Members

That's one of the orig. reasons I chose to get stationed here (I was in the AF). The fabeled girl to guy ratio 2 to 1, or something like that, but they give no love to a scrub here in the DC Metro, and by Scrub I mean less than 100k per year.

Yep. I'm from "lesser sophisticated" parts of the US (Texas, Hawaii, Washington, etc.), and all the girls around here have the same rundown when they meet someone.

If cute ->

--->Find out what he does for a living

------>Determine if he makes an acceptable amount

--------->Find out what he drives

----------->Find out political affiliation

It's ESPECIALLY bad if you go out somewhere like Tysons or Georgetown. {censored} I can't wait to move. :mad:

Luckily at my last job I found a girl from Colorado who is down to Earth and appreciates everything I do for her, as well as understands when I DON'T do something for her.

{censored} NoVA chicks. Though I will give them one thing; there are indeed a lot of chicks I want to undress around here :D

• Members

Yep. I'm from "lesser sophisticated" parts of the US (Texas, Hawaii, Washington, etc.), and all the girls around here have the same rundown when they meet someone.

If cute ->

--->Find out what he does for a living

------>Determine if he makes an acceptable amount

--------->Find out what he drives

----------->Find out political affiliation

It's ESPECIALLY bad if you go out somewhere like Tysons or Georgetown. {censored} I can't wait to move.
:mad:

Luckily at my last job I found a girl from Colorado who is down to Earth and appreciates everything I do for her, as well as understands when I DON'T do something for her.

{censored} NoVA chicks. Though I will give them one thing; there are indeed a lot of chicks I want to undress around here
:D

No Worries, I was a Military Brat. But did all of Jr. High and High School In Shreveport LA, more specifically Haughton LA. I'm a red neck :facepalm:

• Members

No Worries, I was a Military Brat. But did all of Jr. High and High School In Shreveport LA, more specifically Haughton LA. I'm a red neck
:facepalm:

Nothin wrong with LA :D

Yeah I was a brat till I was 13, then I was in texas for a decade.

I heard a rumor that makes us cooler than everyone else.

Archived