Methinks there's a new one in our mist....

FUBTAG

• Members
Damn! You guys should work for the CIA and {censored}!

Gee. It wasn't too hard since she's the only one I ever got crossways with on here. She gave me a lesson in "funny" then by telling me that I'm Carlos Mencia to her Bill Hicks. Now I'm the least funny person in the world.

make..........monkey...............cry :cry:

:note use of cry smiley as to avoid confusion as to whether or not I'm actually {censored}in sad.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Gee. It wasn't too hard since she's the only one I ever got crossways with on here. She gave me a lesson in "funny" then by telling me that I'm Carlos Mencia to her Bill Hicks. Now I'm the least funny person in the world.

make..........monkey...............cry
:cry:

:note use of cry smiley as to avoid confusion as to whether or not I'm actually {censored}in sad.

Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with the works of either but that's cool. :thu:

Use of thumbs up emotican to denote it's all good without having to write more. Ooops I just did write more. Damn. I'll stop now.

• Members

Uh, translation please?

she's 18, angry (probably taken off the nipple way too soon) and I incurred her wrath. She's still stickin it to me. Ouch.

disclaimer: there were absolutely 0 (zero) attempts at humor in this post. I will be taking a correspondence course in "funny" soon. Until then no more monkey business.

Archived