NGD: Highway One Strat - look before it gets chopped up

ratkent

• Members

I was looking for a used American strat for a project I have in mind and I came across a deal on a new Highway One that I could not refuse. It was stupid cheap. Anyway the pick guard with the pickups and the bridge are about to come off of it so if anyone wants to make me an offer on them, feel free before they hit ebay. The guitar sounds great now but it's about to be ravished.

IMG_0106.jpg

• Members

I was looking for a used American strat for a project I have in mind and I came across a deal on a new Highway One that I could not refuse. It was stupid cheap. Anyway the pick guard with the pickups and the bridge are about to come off of it so if anyone wants to make me an offer on them, feel free before they hit ebay. The guitar sounds great now but it's about to be ravished.

IMG_0106.jpg

What are you going to put into it? I have exactly the same model ... colour the same too, but mine is still stock at the moment.

• Members

HNGD!

What are the pickups? I don't know my Fender nuances enough...are they the USA pickups? I do need a middle and neck single coil...

I would not mix them with other pickups- they are very hot. Will likely overpower lot of other singlecoils. I think they are unique to highway ones too.

• Members

HNGD!

I would not mix them with other pickups- they are very hot. Will likely overpower lot of other singlecoils. I think they are unique to highway ones too.

Yes. Actually, I dont know the DC resistance of those PUs but they're really hot.

Archived