what song would you play?

chrisebrooks06

• Members

{censored} the hooopla I'd ask em what the F you want to hear? Hopefully it will be GNR.... if it is hopefully I will be hooked up to a JCM800 or Silver Jubilee with the right amount of Delay a touch of Comp and to add to the fun a 535Q.....

If its a Aqustic Ill wing it:thu:

• Members

depends on the style music they prefer. If they're into heavy metal, old Metallica, or Obituary, maybe some Slayer. If they're more laid back, Sabbath or some string-skipping bluesy stuff works . If they just say anything, I'm going with my original stuff, just to see the reaction.

• Members

After YEARS of playing in cover bands, these days I only play original music written by me or friends, However, friends and relatives seem to always enjoy Little Wing, Hey Joe , All Along the Watchtower or The Wind Cries Mary by Jimi. For some reason I haven't forgotten how to play them decently. The younger folks like Crazy Train by Ozzy. I can only play the 'highlights' of Crazy Train. I've mostly abandoned that type of playing. Getting older! Got a Jangle Box for Christmas and to my surprise my basic recollection of Mr. Tambourine Man brought some smiles from the kids.

Archived