Interesting Quote from Gandhi

• Members

Arab women are also very beautiful, but those in the video are Israeli.

But then I suppose to an anti-Semite like yourself (as you've made quite clear in previous posts) they're all the same.

Mediterranean women in general are very beautiful, IMO.

there is absolute no reason here to be anti-semite

here it would be a total nonsense to be anti-semite

there are no jewish people here where i live.

and here where i live, all people in the middle east

are arab, including the jewish people

and i have absoluely no resentiment against jewish people ---> zero

did you hear me kiddo ---> ZERO

this to your knowledge junior !!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

...and of course they are all knuckleheads down there, managing to bash in each others head since hundreds of years, possibly since thousands of years, possibly the dumbest people on this planet are living in this region

Heh, maybe you don't even know what anti-Semitism is. I'm considering that now after your above statement. The people of the Middle East are as different from one another as the people of Europe or Asia. They are no more or less warlike than any other people. ;)

• Members

Mediterranean women in general are very beautiful, IMO.

Okay, you also have experience with women around the Mediterranean... you travelled the countries around the middle sea, Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Slowenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Syria, Israel, Egypt, Lybia, Tunisia. Algerien, Marokko, Gibraltar. the Balearean, Corsica, Malta, Croatian Islands, Ionian Islands, Kykladen, Kreta and Cyprus. And you tasted at least one women at every place, and you possibly had Gus with you, who showed you what to do with the women there. Great.

• Members

I'm still waiting for the US, with it's "seperation of church and state" and all that, to declare war on Israel. Them darn Christians should own "The Holy Land", darn gummit!

Problem is, nobody back in the 60's figured that the Israeli's would use those nukes we sold them against US!

Kind of like when Saddam stopped paying the tab on all those WMD's he purchased from Rumsfeld. He'd still be alive if he'd just kept up the payments to Bush I.

• Members

Yes, it should tell you to put the bible into the bookshelf, then turn on your brain before you talk directly to me.

But Rudy, I deliberately tie half my brain behind my back when I talk to you so you won

• Members

Jewish.

:lol:

So Rudy, are we still ok? I mean now that you know I once dated a Palestian girl can we still be friends? You seem so quiet.

It's a very interesting story that involves me lifting a car; an old broken bowling trophy that she found on the sidewalk; the top deck of a parking garage on campus and her slapping my face. It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship and may just hold the key to peace between Israel and Palestine.

Archived