NGD: Fame Tell I

ArKay

• Members

I don't think Fame is available here, but you have given me major GAS for this:
http://www.fretcity.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=407&category_id=50

Yeah, it's a shop brand and only available in Europe. The same shop also sells those J&Ds, the ones I've seen at MusikMesse looked really nice.

4.5kg is really heavy though, keep that in mind.

Another Nashville alternative is the Peavey Generation Triple/Single Ex.

Peavey.jpg

Or the Squier VM Tele.

Squier_VintModTele.jpg

• Members
Thanks. That changes often, sometimes I like humbuckers, sometimes P90s or other single coils. It's difficult for me to get rid of any of them even though I know I have to.
:)

Have to? What does that mean? I have thirteen (can't seem to get off of that number) about eleven of which I could do with out, but I ain't budging even though my wife prods occasionally. Anyway, seems like your still in collection mode to me.;)

• Members

Have to? What does that mean? I have thirteen (can't seem to get off of that number) about eleven of which I could do with out, but I ain't budging even though my wife prods occasionally. Anyway, seems like your still in collection mode to me.
;)

I'm over the 40 my wife allows me to have :lol: I don't mind that I have so many, it's just that I will move to China one day and having to pay import tax on all of those guitars would be insane. I have sold quite a few already, but don't want to part with most of the ones I currently have. I still love them as much as I did when I got them :idk:

Archived