I'm proud of this guy

David E H

• Members

Are you sure?:

Flaggers beware . ( Unique Fitness .)

Flaggers Beware .Self appointed local Craigslist Cops: you need to know you should've left me , and everyone else , alone . There's five posts in Akron for Musical Instruments today .More posts in Youngstown and various other small Burghs.The Guy with the Les Pauls in Harville and an 1890s Banjo ? How many peoples stuff did you flag and why ? Are you ready to answer ?

Like every other day my post was flagged . How many of us are having our posts flagged by one or two rude ,hiding behind their computers self rightious wanna bee s ? This represents massive amounts of work on behalf of many people .Flags should be use carefully .Stop or you will pay dearly for this as your interfering with me and mine and a lot of others .

I think what they're doing is interfering with this Craigslist community and needs dealt with . If it continues I plan on persueing this person or Group of people in the only way they would understand:the people who run craigslist . If it isn't dealt with then I'll drag them to court to make them reveal the records of who is doing the flagging and sue them for interfering with my business . I'll take everything you own or make you pay dearly for minding my business .

Remember the Jack Ass in the Neighborhood whop kept everyones ball when it went in their yard ?..........banged on the window when you went to retrieve it ? That is who we're dealing with here . These are miserable people with nothing and nothing to do who want to protect what little they have .

All you self appointed wanna bee s : Lieve this up as it is right on point and this person(s) needs dealt with .Lieve my ads alone . I'm the king of filing my own legal stuff so if you look like your involved I'll drag you in just for minding my business . Business Lawyers are about 150 per hour and require about 3000 to start . This will cost me a few dollars and you'll pay dearly .

Before you get mouthy or smart from behind your computer : I'll do what you'll never do ................. My name is Geiger . I work out Daily at about 12:30 PM in Unique Fitness on S. Arlington right here in Akron . You can come see me . This isn't a threat . It's an offering . Come get some . Free . Mon. Tues, Thurs, Fri. . If you'd like I'll visit you at your choice of place . If you make me this offer I couldn't sleep knowing you were waiting on me and I'd come see you.Here's a couple photos so you know who to see . You better lieve my ads alone .

If you have a problem with German People who are proud and want to make slick comments.........think first . Think about it . It's free .

IF THIS ISN'T ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS STAY OUT OF IT .

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Great, he just put another one up: http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/msg/1242426027.html

Archived