It's Official: Michael Jackson was a Fender man

benricci

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of them was just trolling and the other said something to the effect of "I'm glad the scum is dead" That's crossing the line. The thread was strarted to celebrate a great musician. That's it. I don't know what he did in his personal life, but I feel pretty comfortable in saying that he never touched a single one of anybody on this forum's kids.

You're out of line R00ster-B.Period, end of story.If there's one thing of which I'm certain it's that the word troll/trolling is subjective in this forum.Quite frankly it's simply disagreeing,and making it known, with any opinion that is not shared with the majority.I do like most of your posts and I really like your new tune and it's not 'cause you're a monkey either.

• Members

One of them was just trolling and the other said something to the effect of "I'm glad the scum is dead" That's crossing the line. The thread was strarted to celebrate a great musician. That's it. I don't know what he did in his personal life, but I feel pretty comfortable in saying that he never touched a single one of anybody on this forum's kids.

I agree some of it isn't cool,I kinda felt lumped in the mess being quoted but for the few that spoke their peace and were pointed out for having a different opinion & they were the 1's who had to prove themselves and calling for the perma ban hammer,wasn't sure if it was aiming at me.

• Members
And the stupidity continues. When some of you assholes die (you know who you are), I hope there's just as many people talking {censored} about you.

Just keep the thread on topic!!

Don't lower yourself to their level, man. :poke:

I'm not defending MJ. He was what he was. I think most people that have done any reading beyond the tabloids know that something was going on upstairs in his head and it wasn't pretty. And he was a musical genius as well.

But seriously, when people start talking about hoping to see negative reactions to other people's death, you've crossed that line. They know who they are. Just don't do it yourself.

:wave:

• Members

And the stupidity continues. When some of you assholes die (you know who you are), I hope there's just as many people talking {censored} about you.

Just keep the thread on topic!!

HARSH SENTIMENT! I doubt any of us will be famous enough to sir up much controversy in death.

Back on topic, I'll bet Michael has a few choice guitars in his estate! I'm sure there is some Fender representation, but I'm curious to know about some of the more rare and obscure guitars he has around Neverland.

• Members
Who was the Demerol abuser? Are you talking about Corey Haim? A lot of people mix up that drug abuser with Corey Feldman....They are the 2 Corey's. Or, was Michael a Demerol abuser? I suppose Feldman may have bused Demerol. I can't keep track of all these Hollywood drug addictions.
:idk:

HARSH SENTIMENT! I doubt any of us will be famous enough to sir up much controversy in death.

Back on topic, I'll bet Michael has a few choice guitars in his estate! I'm sure there is some Fender representation, but I'm curious to know about some of the more rare and obscure guitars he has around Neverland.

Michael Jackson.

• Members

I read that too and over time I forgot about it. I really couldnt believe he would settle for money over such sick allegations. On another note most demerol abusers dont take it for physical pain,theres better things for that. Its usually used for mental pain/stress.

Gambling, Sex, Heroin, Shopping, Food, Video games,........the obsession & compulsion is all the same, it's called Addiction, and it kills thousands everyday, rich or poor, black or white.

Mike's dead cause he did things his way, never thought death was part of the deal, so whether it's smoking & drinking everyday for 20 or 30 years, or Demorol, Morphine & having sex with children, unless you seek out help from what's killing you, you'll die an early death, and we all are gonna die.

• Members

i think its hilarious that people care so much. michael was an incredible musician. i dont give a {censored} what kind of person he was. i dont model my moral character on michael {censored}ing jackson lifestyle or personal choices. he wrote INCREDIBLE pop songs, and i dug them. end of {censored}ING story. im almost ashamed for the people that take so much on themselves in terms of both attacking him and defending him. get a life, seriously. you chat on an internet forum about some guy who didnt know/or give a {censored} about what you think :lol:

• Members

As I have said - he did play. He had tons of historically cool guitars from old R&B people he had worked with, VanHalen, etc...

He also owned Kramer so you can imagine he had a lot of Tom Anderson models and a lot of custom made Kramers.

starting to wonder if he's not the person on this forum who has all the guitars (or cases) locked up with the leather sofa and never plays them...

• Members

I find it amusing and a real head-shaker that people can say "who cares what he did in his private life I like him for his great music" and things of that nature. If he was a plumber and he did the {censored} that he did he'd be the lowest thing on the planet but because 'he wrote great pop songs' he's ok because we can all subtract the private life from the public life.

Come on. It is very indicative of society when fame, money and/or talent give you a pass.

Hitler was really nice to his dog but I don't expect to see an article on him in Dog Lover magazine. I can hear the shepherd fans now..."No! No! He was really nice to his dog. We don't care what he did in his own time."

Anybody see the insanity of it all?

• Members

I also understand he had two full Synclavier II music systems that he took on

tour with him to dub tons of backing vocals with his own voice so that live you

heard all him.

Very expensive to have just one syncla, to have two, brrr...in a special

air conditioned/climate controlled room. Scary expensive.

• Members
I find it amusing and a real head-shaker that people can say "who cares what he did in his private life I like him for his great music" and things of that nature. If he was a plumber and he did the {censored} that he did he'd be the lowest thing on the planet but because 'he wrote great pop songs' he's ok because we can all subtract the private life from the public life.

Come on. It is very indicative of society when fame, money and/or talent give you a pass.

Hitler was really nice to his dog but I don't expect to see an article on him in Dog Lover magazine. I can hear the shepherd fans now..."No! No! He was really nice to his dog. We don't care what he did in his own time."

Anybody see the insanity of it all?

I don't see what this has to do with him being a Fender man? :idk: Did I miss something? :confused:

• Members

the difference between hitler and jackson

is that while it is 100% sure that hitler was evil and killed millions.... there is only a 20% chance that michael jackson molested those kids.

so theres reasonable doubt---- one should not condemn him if he wasnt 100% proven guilty like hitler was

• Members

Am I the only one a little tired of hearing about Michael Jackson? I mean he was a great entertainer and all, but that's it. An entertainer. These people calling him a hero are just crazy. A hero is a cop that saves a woman from an abusive husband, not a man who sings. I just think it's a little ridiculous and it's gone overboard. Every news channel, VH1 and MTV are doing Michael Jackson tributes all day for who knows how long. Pay your respects and leave it be, sheesh.

• Members
Am I the only one a little tired of hearing about Michael Jackson?

How old are you? :cop:

Also, yup, I don't care if he molested children or not. He was a great musician, a great performer, and a PHILANTHROPIST. I understand that some people are offended by the allegations leveled against him in court, but some of the things that have been said in this thread and others are just offensive and reflect a very horrible lack of understanding for humanity. And, yet, these are some of the same people who will say that America is run by lawyers and you can't trust anyone anymore.

I think a few kids felt weird aroudnd MJ, squealed, and got exploited by their parents. MJ was an escapist who was constantly seeking to return to his better days in youth. He may have been a child molester. I don't know. NONE OF US DO.

I will always enjoy his music, and celebrate it, regardless of whether we ever find out if he ever actually committed these acts.

• Members

Am I the only one a little tired of hearing about Michael Jackson? I mean he was a great entertainer and all, but that's it. An entertainer. These people calling him a hero are just crazy. A hero is a cop that saves a woman from an abusive husband, not a man who sings. I just think it's a little ridiculous and it's gone overboard. Every news channel, VH1 and MTV are doing Michael Jackson tributes all day for who knows how long. Pay your respects and leave it be, sheesh.

a hero is also someone who has brought happiness and joy to millions around the world

besides Mj is probably not one of your favorite artists i bet if one of your favorite artists did die you would be pretty sad as well

• Members
How old are you?
:cop:

Also, yup,
I don't care if he molested children or not.
He was a great musician, a great performer, and a
PHILANTHROPIST.
I understand that some people are offended by the allegations leveled against him in court, but some of the things that have been said in this thread and others are just offensive and reflect a very horrible lack of understanding for humanity. And, yet, these are some of the same people who will say that America is run by lawyers and you can't trust anyone anymore.

I think a few kids felt weird aroudnd MJ, squealed, and got exploited by their parents. MJ was an escapist who was constantly seeking to return to his better days in youth. He may have been a child molester. I don't know.
NONE OF US DO.

I will always enjoy his music, and celebrate it, regardless of whether we ever find out if he ever actually committed these acts.

Obviously not a parent.What are you like 15?

• Members
How old are you?
:cop:

Also, yup, I don't care if he molested children or not. He was a great musician, a great performer, and a
PHILANTHROPIST.
I understand that some people are offended by the allegations leveled against him in court, but some of the things that have been said in this thread and others are just offensive and reflect a very horrible lack of understanding for humanity. And, yet, these are some of the same people who will say that America is run by lawyers and you can't trust anyone anymore.

I think a few kids felt weird aroudnd MJ, squealed, and got exploited by their parents. MJ was an escapist who was constantly seeking to return to his better days in youth. He may have been a child molester. I don't know.
NONE OF US DO.

First, how is my age relevant? I'm 16, incoming stereotype. Second, I didn't refer to the molestation charges once in my post so I'm confused how they were brought up.

• Members
a hero is also someone who has brought happiness and joy to millions around the world

besides Mj is probably not one of your favorite artists i bet if one of your favorite artists did die you would be pretty sad as well

Haha, comparing Michael Jackson to a police officer, firefighter, or soldier who puts his life on the line. That's pathetic, get out. Obviously I would be sad, but I wouldn't want to hear about it non-stop for days on end.

Archived