Airlines joke

Phait

• Members

A mother and her 5-year-old son were flying Southwest Airlines from Denver to Dallas. The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked,

'If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.

So the little guy walks up to the galley and asks the flight attendant, 'If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The flight attendant responded, "Did your mother tell you to ask me that? "The boy said, "Yes, she did..." "Well, then, please tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Southwest always pulls out on time. Have her explain that to you."

• Members

Since you started it:

A man boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs

and asked a blonde, female crew member to take care of the box for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's

refrigerator.

~

He pointedly advised her that he was holding her personally

responsible for the crabs staying frozen, mentioned that he was a

lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out.

~

Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.

~

Shortly before landing in New York , she used the intercom to

announce to the entire cabin, "Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans , please raise your hand?"

~

Not one hand went up ... so she took them home and ate them.

• Members

I was reading PARENTS magazine. There is a section in which parents are invited to write in with the cute and funny things their kids say...

One mom wrote in to say:

Our dog Sasha was expecting puppies, and the whole family was excited. One day she was nowhere to be found; a day later, we found her underneath the crawlspace of our house-- with a new litter of adorable pups.

My son Connor, 4, was fascinated.

He turned to me--- I was eight months pregnant at the time--- and asked, "Mommy, when it's time to have your baby will you crawl under the house?"

• Members

I always thought this one was funny....

9860_NewsSP.jpg

A letter sent to school after a girl drew picture of what her mother did for a living.

Dear Mrs. Severson,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn

• Members

talking of home depot

A young guy from Montana moves to Seattle and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job.

The Manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?" The kid says "Yeah. I was a salesman back in Montana "

Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job.

"You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it.

After the store was locked up, the boss came down. How many customers bought something from you today?

The kid says "one".

The boss says "Just one? Our salespeople average 20 to 30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?"

The kid says "$101,237.65".

The boss says "$101,237.65? What the heck did you sell?"

The kid says, "First, I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast,so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Cruise Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition."

The boss said "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a

BOAT and a TRUCK?"

The kid said "No, the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife", and I said, "Dude, your weekend's shot. You should go fishing!"

Archived