Hey Chuck Surack- I need 5 easy payments ... not 3

• Members

Just on the chance Chuck is around or Craig still has the Batphone to contact him ...

Here I am again at the end of 2010, ready to buy some more useful nic-nacs from Chuck's place. The special-secret 5-pay plan that Chuck okayed for me worked beautifully last year. He got most all my budget for stuff, and I got the stuff.

I called a while back to ask Chuck for a repeat, but the agents at headquarters said he was out a lot, traveling. Didn't give my name, so I know he's not hiding from me under a desk or anything.

If you see this Chuck, is it possible to do that deal again ?

• Members

I have been wondering the same thing.

How come a company as big as sweetwater does not have a payment plan like American Musical.

Just curious!

I guess it's more liability for the company.

AI

Where the heck have you been mate?! Good to see you.

I really like the 3 payment plan. I have used it several times. Nice to get gear now and pay over the course of three months. Any longer and it starts to feel like a real chore.

• Members

Hi,

I don't usually travel that much, but I have been launching a new business and doing lots of Sweetwater business by going to see some of our vendors lately. I am sorry I missed your call. I do return every phone call and email, so if you need me in the future feel free to drop me a message. As for the matter at hand, please talk to your salesman or call my assistant, Annette. Her number is 800 222 4700 x1101. I am sure we can do something creative to make you happy.

Thanks

Chuck

• Members

New business huh? All the best with that.

Chuck, I just had occasion to do business with you guys for the first time.

I wanted to tell you that the salesman I dealt with was just super and I came away completely happy with the whole deal. Nothing unusual about the purchase, no break or anything, haggling etc. It was just the level of professionalism and the amount of time he was prepared to take with me to explain everything and suggest options etc.

It was just such a whole new level of customer service and almost equally important, salesmanship, coupled with a high level of product knowledge; that I just do not find in the stores to the most part.

This was an Avid/Pro Tools purchase and he really knew his stuff on this front.

Two days ago, a friend of mine in another state told me he was thinking of buying some software. I suggested he use "my guy" at SW and he said "well, I have a salesperson there as well, although I've only dealt with him a time or two". I said well you should stick with him then, especially if you are developing a good relationship, but just in case- here are "my guy's" details".

LOL...... it was the same person.

Anyway, I only made a small $300 software purchase, but I was very happy.

• Members

New business huh? All the best with that.

Chuck, I just had occasion to do business with you guys for the first time.

I wanted to tell you that the salesman I dealt with was just super and I came away completely happy with the whole deal. Nothing unusual about the purchase, no break or anything, haggling etc. It was just the level of professionalism and the amount of time he was prepared to take with me to explain everything and suggest options etc.

It was just such a whole new level of customer service and almost equally important, salesmanship, coupled with a high level of product knowledge; that I just do not find in the stores to the most part.

This was an Avid/Pro Tools purchase and he really knew his stuff on this front.

Two days ago, a friend of mine in another state told me he was thinking of buying some software. I suggested he use "my guy" at SW and he said "well, I have a salesperson there as well, although I've only dealt with him a time or two". I said well you should stick with him then, especially if you are developing a good relationship, but just in case- here are "my guy's" details".

LOL...... it was the same person.

Anyway, I only made a small $300 software purchase, but I was very happy.

Thanks for the kind words and thank you for the business.

Chuck

• Members

WOW!
:eek:
That is one amazing animation... and a fantastic rock single, too. :phil: I think they were smoking plenty of clover when they made it.

I've honestly never seen it or heard it.

If you can't tell, that frog is none other than the late, great Ronnie James Dio. I believe that was done while he was still in Elf, but before Rainbow. Lookup the Butterfly Ball in wikipedia, it was a unique project with some great talent.

• Members

The only thing I'd like Chuck, or Musician's Friend, to know is that I'm interested in getting the best deals available and when I find them I only use the one payment plan. Now then.... there's the Casio Privia PX3 I've been sniffing around for......;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Thanks Chuck. You (or your guys .. or all of you )came through again for me !!!!!! I've not historically been one to feel loyalty to particular retailers, but these Sweetwater experiences have all been pretty incredible for me. Which I'll certainly tell you if I see you around at Namm. Thanks again !!

• Members

That is a way cool example of psychedelia animation... Me likes!

Booshy - - don't forget to get some sunlight every day. I used to get very depressed from mid-January to late February, till I moved into a house with huge south-facing windows. I can't believe the difference! It had a huge impact.

I guess I had SAD. My own theory is that it's related to the hybernation reflex buried deep in our brains.

Archived