Show me your strats with gold anodized pickguards!!!

rog951

• Members

:love:

Thinking about getting a gold pickguard for a white Fernandes strat copy. I'd love to see y'all's gold-pickguarded white strats (preferrably with rosewood board) or anything else with a gold 'guard!

Also, does anybody sell one for less than Fender is getting? C'mon Jay, why you no sell gold pickguards? :mad:

• Members

By the way, a company in Hong Kong called Eden makes them and sells them for cheaper than anywhere else. The one on my Jazzmaster is from them and it's actually pretty decent. Not perfect, but good for the price. Make sure you make an offer rather than just doing the Buy It Now thing. I got mine for $25 shipped and it took 3 days to arrive from Hong Kong.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EDEN-Gold-Aluminum-Pickguard-SSS-for-Strat-Guitar_W0QQitemZ270394038186

• Members

By the way, a company in Hong Kong called Eden makes them and sells them for cheaper than anywhere else. The one on my Jazzmaster is from them and it's actually pretty decent. Not perfect, but good for the price. Make sure you make an offer rather than just doing the Buy It Now thing. I got mine for $25 shipped and it took 3 days to arrive from Hong Kong.

I'd stay away from anything coming out of Hong Kong. Just saying.

• Members

How about a Jazzmaster with an anodized gold guard?
:D

Ahhhh, that Jazzmaster is a beautiful sight! :love:

BTW, it seems like Eden is only making 11-hole strat 'guards. I kinda prefer the vintage 8-hole look, and that's what's on the Fernandes now. Also, in the auction pix the finish really looks rough compared to your JM. Did you polish it?

• Members

Nice little MIM. Stock except for the pickguard and SCNs.

whitemexi.jpg

SWEET! That's pretty close to what I'll end up with, looks-wise. I could find lots of white strats with gold p/g and maple boards on google images, but none with rosewood boards. I LIKE IT!

Archived