Totally underrated band!

kentuckyklira

• Members

ah, my two biggest underated bands are CCR and the Foo Fighters

both are great bands that wrote a LOT of great catchy songs you would know, but all and all no one cares.

Are you crazy?

CCR is one of the most recognized bands in history.

How old are you? This may have some explaination as to why you think CCR isnt as well known/liked as you seem to think? Im, guessing you are under 25 and probably under 20?

• Members

They just never seem to have the ultra "cool" thing to them (which makes sense when you see them ;-))

But seriously, when people talk about great older bands they never mention them, ever. And they were fantastic. I guess they werent super innovative or anything, but still.

Im not saying they are obscure, just you dont see people talking about them or wearing their shirts like ACDC or whatever even though they were just as good (or in my opinion better...but thats just an opinion).

Im 26 btw

They arnt forgotten by most like Slade, but I think the Foo Fighters comparason is pretty solid.

They made some great poppy rock tunes that were really catchy.

I think they were a band most people could go to concert thinking they knew a couple of songs and leave saying...hey I knew ALL those songs.

• Members

Slade is an AWESOME band. I agree... TOTALLY under rated.

Should be household names just like all of the other great bands of their time. I think they were too far ahead of their time and the mainstream didnt know what to make of them. They were great though.

I guess the problem was that they were just a bit uglier than many other bands of the time. They just didn

• Members

ah, my two biggest underated bands are CCR and the Foo Fighters

both are great bands that wrote a LOT of great catchy songs you would know, but all and all no one cares.

Foo Fighter imo are overrated, and if by CCR you mean Creedence "CCR is one of the most recognized bands in history." as the above poster said.

• Members

They just never seem to have the ultra "cool" thing to them (which makes sense when you see them ;-))

But seriously, when people talk about great older bands they never mention them, ever. And they were fantastic. I guess they werent super innovative or anything, but still.

Im not saying they are obscure, just you dont see people talking about them or
wearing their shirts like ACDC
or whatever even though they were just as good (or in my opinion better...but thats just an opinion).

Im 26 btw

They arnt forgotten by most like Slade, but I think the Foo Fighters comparason is pretty solid.

They made some great poppy rock tunes that were really catchy.

I think they were a band most people could go to concert thinking they knew a couple of songs and leave saying...hey I knew ALL those songs.

I asked this kid what is there favorite acdc album and he said, "what I thought acdc was a clothing company" :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Archived