hey:D

i just saw this song on the tube

and i was just blown away by the intro.

and offcause it's gilmour and he always sound amazing but i was almost

touched by how good it sounded. so i thougt i would share it with you guys:D

//Ilfeldt

• Members

Yeah, that's pretty great.

I prefer the version of this song from PULSE. It's probably my favorite recorded clean tone ever. Gilmour is my favorite guitarist, ever, period. And in my opinion, for pure tone, Delicate Sound of Thunder and PULSE are his best. He's more 'on' on Delicate, but he's pretty damn good on PULSE as well.

If you like these tones, check them both out. Albert Hall is cool because of sounds and feels like you are right there... like in the 5 row. Delicate and PULSE are more of a distanced feeling. Of course, these all sound radically better from the CD or DVD than via Youtube. WELL worth the price and a used music shops almost always have one or the other of the older ones.

• Members

Yeah, that's pretty great.

I prefer the version of this song from PULSE. It's probably my favorite recorded clean tone ever. Gilmour is my favorite guitarist, ever, period. And in my opinion, for pure tone, Delicate Sound of Thunder and PULSE are his best. He's more 'on' on Delicate, but he's pretty damn good on PULSE as well.

If you like these tones, check them both out. Albert Hall is cool because of sounds and feels like you are right there... like in the 5 row. Delicate and PULSE are more of a distanced feeling. Of course, these all sound radically better from the CD or DVD than via Youtube. WELL worth the price and a used music shops almost always have one or the other of the older ones.

i already have both of them. i have every pink floyd record and almost all of gilmour's but i prefered this version of the song.

//Ilfeldt

Archived