Look what i found in the Garbage!!!!!!!

guitargod69

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You do realize you spelled "too" wrong don't you?
:cop:

And not only did you spell it wrong, you spelled it wrong TWICE.
:rolleyes:

And not only did you spell it wrong twice, you spelled it wrong twice, two different ways.
:facepalm:

But aside from that, WHAT AN
INCREADIBLE
SCORE!!!!!
:thu:

;)

• Members

Nice find... but, do realize it could have been stolen and broken in the get away so was dumped in a dumpster or by an angry gf/wife. So if it gets reported stolen, you could get in trouble.

It was found in a residential neighborhood out in the trash pile. The guitar was soaking wet when i got it. We just had a ton of rain and basements flooded. So there was other nice stuff in the pile but no other guitars. I know it wasnt stolen. It was throwen out cause it was wet and broken!

• Members

Total A+ score! Here's a pic of my SG bass that started out the same way with the broken headstock. We repaired it using hickory drumsticks as the source for plugs and drilled and glued and clamped. Voila. You can't even tell the headstock was ever broken off.

Sorry this pic doesn't actually show the headstock but it's the only one I have currently.

2314954685_7024eea3a8.jpg

• Members
You do realize you spelled "too" wrong don't you?
:cop:

And not only did you spell it wrong, you spelled it wrong TWICE.
:rolleyes:

And not only did you spell it wrong twice, you spelled it wrong twice, two different ways.
:facepalm:

But aside from that, WHAT AN INCREADIBLE SCORE!!!!!

Open mouth, insert foot. :facepalm:

Archived