clip... vox night train

mistersully

• Members

Nice!

I just got a Night Train and I need to get some more playing time with it... But I love it. The matching cab sounds good to me - I was a bit worried by how shallow it is when I first saw it, but the sounds are good. Really enjoyed your playing and the tones.

Steve

• Members

Killer clip!!! But I have to quibble a bit. An Ibanez Jetking cannot sound that good... especially with that cheap assed BG pup in it.... Who you kidding???
:mad:

Damn tasty song top to bottom!!!! Great job!!

:)

thanks

the minute i plugged the jetking into this amp it just worked... i've had these pickups in it for a while now and i'm still amazed at how good they sound

i'm about to start recording an album (here at home) in the next few weeks... the jetking will get a lot of play on it

• Members

The matching cab sounds good to me -
I was a bit worried by how shallow it is when I first saw it
, but the sounds are good.

likewise.... but so far so good

i've got a ceriatone champ clone head on the way... i'll try it with this cab at first... but i'll probably grab a completely different cab 1x12 cab for it at some stage... and use the vox with the new cab too... should give me plenty of variety

• Members

If I wasn't living in an apartment and had a place where I could record at reasonably loud volume, I would SOOOOOO pick up one of these night trains.

i'm in heaven right now.... first time i've been able to mic amps up at decent volume at home for recording... it's awesome

• Members

Hell yes..wow that was great

Can you lend me some talent
:wave:

Amp sounds great I'm definitely tempted
:eek:

Pure90's are the bomb!
:thu:

thanks nuke

i notice in your sig you've got a few sets of bg p'ups ... i've been contemplating getting some new humbuckers for my love rock

• Members

thanks nuke

i notice in your sig you've got a few sets of bg p'ups ... i've been contemplating getting some new humbuckers for my love rock

Yup got a set of Pure90 to replace the SD Buckers I had in a HH Tele. It totally transformed the guitar and is my main recording guitar now (where it was an occasional player). So when Bryan ran a sale on his Vintage 60's it was a no brainer to replace the stock MIM pickups. Got a set for my instructor too and he loves them.

For someone with your skills you can PM Bryan and probably get something dialed in to exactly the sound you want. I use his base design since I'm not at that level nor do I have that kind of ear (I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 6K winding and 8K but I bet some can).

I like the pups on my Reverend but I'm even thinking about swapping those for BG-Pups...all of Bryans new offerings aren't helping :eek:

Archived