Warmoth Telecasters?

stretch_333

• Members

I am in the market for one of these "custom built" guitars. I'm not saying the guy is lying or trying to pull a fast one, but generally how much do these go for used? I'm just trying to be safe here.

Here is the description he gave me.

the guitar features an American Warmoth Grade AAAAA quilted top maple / alder body from their U.S. custom shop and a Warmoth multi radius 10 / 16 neck, with side winder adjustment and abolone dot markers from their U.S. Custom shop. The tuners are schallers, pickups seymour duncans, Fender hardware, CTS U.S. pots and orange drop cap, corian nut, 6105 frets

Does that sound about right for a Warmoth Telecaster?

Here is a pic of the guitar.

9085a7l_20.jpeg

1694n75_20.jpeg

89012n2_20.jpeg

• Members

That neck pickup looks like Anderson guitarworks to me, but I could be wrong, anyone seen a Duncan with polepieces that large? Yeah, without seeing the stamp in the neck pocket to verify its a Warmoth body, it very well could be a Mighty Mite. Not that there is anything wrong with the MM stuff either.

• Members
yeah the duncan quarter pounders:

SSL-4.jpg

could be,but to me looks more life a gfs. notice the open air spaces between the pole peices,the 1/4 pounder only doesnt have as many.which isnt a bad thing,was thinking about ordering one for my green am deluxe tele. would be a good idea to know exactly what you are getting before you pay bro..

gfs.jpg

Archived