Charvels, Lucky No. 7

Sharkfin

• Members

Just when I thought I got over the GAS from the last batch, it's time for yet another madness inducing lineup. The vicious cycle repeats.

l_a583872d44cd4053a6a2caffbab54f2b.jpg

l_1eab1f87480747fab596cf903c80db3d.jpg

And of course the even more limited blue flames already drooled over on these boards just days ago.

flame_blue.jpg

• Members

I've been looking at these new Charvels for a while now, and what's stopped me from buying one is that they have maple fretboards. I find maple to be to sticky for me. It's nice to see a rosewood fretboard as an option now. Now I might have to start saving some cash up. Also those flame paint jobs look cool.

• Members

hey if anyone wants to swap their chrome floyd/tuners with my black floyd tuners, i'd be up for that. I have black HW on my SoCal, been considering going to chrome and replacing pickguard with something white/pearl

I have this blue one coming in a few days. Contrary to the catalog specs, the blue flame is actually hand painted/signed

4289261770_8be8b7e7a7_o.jpg

• Members

hey if anyone wants to swap their chrome floyd/tuners with my black floyd tuners, i'd be up for that. I have black HW on my SoCal, been considering going to chrome and replacing pickguard with something white/pearl

I have this blue one coming in a few days. Contrary to the catalog specs, the blue flame is actually hand painted/signed

4289261770_8be8b7e7a7_o.jpg

Those blue flames look so much better than the orange/red flames.

Archived