NGD (x3)

yz250f49

• Members

OK, didn't get them all today, but I got 2 in one week...

Got the black one about 3 weeks ago and did the DG replica treatment to it. Still a work in progress.

Got the new Squier Deluxe in Daphne blue last Weds as a reward to myself because we all got a company bonus.

Then, I traded an old compound bow that I haven't used in years for the red Affinity tele. It's in great shape save for a few tiny nicks. Neck feels great. Cleaned the grime off the neck and polished the body. Put some new strings on it and it sounds better than I thought it would. Going to lower the action a bit next. Will probably make a tele project out of this one.

Basically, I took something I had no plans to use again and got something I can enjoy.

• Members
The Daphne Blue one is rather nice.
:)

Thanks all for the comments on the Daphne! Still playing with the action on that one.

I just lowered the strings on the tele via the bridge adjustment and I'm amazed how nice I got it to play. It plays much better than my bow did sitting in my garage....;)

• Members

DAMMIT!! I miss my affinity Tele!!

I spent our hours sanding the rough frets, 2 hours adjusting the playability and intonation and even sanded some high frets and then sold it!! What an Idiot!

Enjoy yours!!

I found quite the opposite on this one. No sharp frets, intonation was dead on except for one string, and I don't seem to have any high frets.

So far I think I got a gem on this one.

Archived