Six years ago,...

boosh

• Members

Taylor; I have no idea what this video has to do with parenthood. FYI; The New World Order was brought to you by Reagan, and furthered by his VP; the first Bush President. The Bank Bailout was brought to you GWB and was created before Obama was even elected. This video would be funny propaganda if not for the fact that many who do not know their history actually think that Obama did this to them....
:lol:

Amen. This isn`t the first thread Taylor has tried to derail.

With that said, glad to hear those stories Booshy. As a dad myself to two boys, I too hear some of the funniest things. Definitely the best and hardest gig in the world. Keep Rocking.

• Members

Boosh, please tell Skipperooni we want another video of him here, singing another Dutch song.
:cop:

(How did he learn Dutch so EARLY??)
;)

Babies are used to throw up,...any baby can speak Dutch,..it sounds like vomitting,...

• Members

Booshie,

Sounds like youve got a great family and support network. That is priceless.

The balance betwen parenting and over-parenting is really hard to find.

It changes over time. It depends on the kid and on the environment.

All we can do is give it our best. I'ts clear that you are doing that.

Happy Bday Skipper. Be aware that you have a great dad.

Thanks Mr.Lostgloves!!

Any chance of you visiting us again?? We could get some Indian food again,..And watch fires and stuff!

Booshy

• Members

Very nice story.

I can relate, I have 2 myself...girls...one just turned 9 the other about to be 4. Joyous times mixed with a lot of other stuff. Lawdy!!! Yup, total lack of manual.

It would have been nice...would still be nice.

Taylor Davis........really?

Archived