If you could ask Jimi Hendrix just ONE question..

monto

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

so jimi , tell me , is the big man up there and his angles cool with you playing the golden harp through a stack of Marshells?, ,, whats that, the angles dig it but the big mans more of a chet and lenny breau kinda guy, oh well cant win em all i guess,,,,

oh jimi, bye the way, just one more thing, if you run into a cat while your here on earth named "Clockwatchtower" run like hell, the guy is like overly obsessed with you in a creepy kinda way, ya thats right we think he's been smoking some bad {censored} or is like hearing dogs talk to him or something ...

:facepalm:

(just kiddin Clockwatchtower, ,,, well ,,,um ,,, that is unless you really are hearing dogs tell you what to say in your posts... :eek: )

;)

• Members

maybe he did, and maybe he didn't. but his long-time girlfriend... a BLACK woman... the woman who's in the hendrix documentary in her back yard and she's talking about her relationship with him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBCsVNg5QVI

and she's like "yeah, jimi brought home this little kitten that he found on the street, and i took a can of tuna fish from my mom's cabinet"

"and my moms got all hung up and yelled GET THAT CAT OUTTA HERE ... and we all went out... "

well that same woman went on to say about Hendrix's drug use that... and i will paraphrase what here original statement was:

"... Jimi was like ... he wasn't affected by drugs the way the rest of us were .... like if we did a hit of acid, then Jimi would have to do 3 hits of acid, just to get the effect... and then if he did any more, then he would just come full circle to being Jimi Hendrix again... "

no, what does that tell you? combined with all of the songs, interview quotes, letters, and other writings about "... space creatures... and even space PEOPLE?!?!... "

and hendrix on a number of occasions in interviews "claimed" that he "remembered CLEARLY" his past lives on other planet... namely the planet that IS NOW THE ASTEROID BELT!!! and he said he remembered how his planet was destroyed. and that NASA (nazi) would "... find memorandums on the moon..."

google that: "memorandums on the moon" and "hendrix"

so...

Ok seriously WTF. Either this is something profound or diarrhea of the brain and im really leaning towards the latter.

• Members

Ok seriously WTF. Either this is something profound or diarrhea of the brain and im really leaning towards the latter.

hi, i'm a long-time lurker, and i know who ClockWatchTower was. and somehow he got himself banned. and he really don't know why. so i myself have to tread very lightly on this subject, or else your's truly will be ejected as well.

so i humbly present to you the jimi hendrix documentary where said "Black Girl-Friend-Woman" is talking in her back yard, about the stupid crap that Hendrix used to do with her back in the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBCsVNg5QVI&feature=PlayList&p=A4DB7B3FA408229B&index=9

ohhhh, can i not post copyrighted material, even if its posted on youtube?

yikes.

ok, maybe i get banned now too.

look at the song 1983.

so my darling and i

make love in the sand

to salute the last moment

ever on dry land

those aren't just lyrics. Hendrix was "remote-viewing"

and he saw these visions

and look up the book Rock Prophecy and see for yourself.

or go to "prophetjimi" on youtube.

• Members

'Did you approve of my book? If you did, would you like me to sign your copy?'

sorry, i don't think i read your book.

and of course i should know who you are but i'm an idiot.

cuz i actually saw your picture with some other dudes... and one of them had a messed up haircut...

anyway, i'm really sorry.

-seth

• Members

so jimi , tell me , is the big man up there and his angles cool with you playing the golden harp through a stack of Marshells?, ,, whats that, the angles dig it but the big mans more of a chet and lenny breau kinda guy, oh well cant win em all i guess,,,,

oh jimi, bye the way, just one more thing, if you run into a cat while your here on earth named
"Clockwatchtower"
run like hell, the guy is like overly obsessed with you in a creepy kinda way, ya thats right we think he's been smoking some bad {censored} or is like hearing dogs talk to him or something ...

(just kiddin Clockwatchtower, ,,, well ,,,um ,,, that is unless you really are hearing dogs tell you what to say in your posts...
:eek:
)

;)

see, i'm a douchebag apparently. and i also never read the police report of Hendrix's death.

and how long the paramedics determined Hendrix to have been in the condition they found him in... because the paramedics determined that Hendrix must have been in his condition "... for a long time. for a number of hours..."

you can look up the Paramedics reports too.

oh, but hendrix wasn't murdered.

he was just an irresponsible drug addict.