NGD - Dean Soltero

Oaksong

• Members

I heard that throwing a guitar like that (Looks good to me BTW) in a pond will help with both the weigh issue as well as with the bridge pickup issue. A couple weeks in there with some algea and fish poo ought to do it right.:poke:

HNGD!:cool:

You really may want to consider another guitar. Perhaps Dean would sell you a neck pickup as a stand alone so you could put it in a guitar you actually like.

• Members

Dean makes awesome guitars. I really think they'd get a lot more respect as a REAL guitar instead of some teenager's started guitar if they quit using skanky chicks in their ads.

I picked up this Dean Stylist hollowbody NOS from some place for $200 and it was awesome.

• Members

and i dont have a soltero, but from folks on dean forum, their standards weigh in from 8ish lbs to 11ish lbs. their soltero mhg USA guitars weigh in from 9ish to 12ish

There are a couple Soltero's for sale on ebay. I asked the question to the sellers. Both replies came back saying about 8 lbs. I don't like really heavey guitars - but to me 8 lbs is not heavy. It is about what my Hagstrom Ultra Swede weighs. (I weighed it last night.)

- w

Archived