Interesting facts from the Behringer wikipedia page

jjpistols

• Members

I also have been thinking about the V22....seems nice. I like the look and the sounds I've heard.

I have a Behringer mixing board that has held up remarkably well! It adds a little bit more noise to a recording than I would like, but otherwise, it represents a lot of bang for the buck!

I plan to try out a Bugera V22 in a store at some point because I've liked many of the clips I've heard. I am a little bit concerned about the build quality because of what I've experienced with other products at a similar price point. Cheap amp purchases are kind of like playing the lottery and hoping you chose a winning ticket.
;)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe the other companies will build cities and declare war. Imagine tanks flying corporate logos and blowing the {censored} out of each other. Men bayoneting each other for the good of their corporate sponsors.

Behringer tanks will be made out of plastic, but they will be able to afford to have 4x as many. Roland tanks will be metal, but they'll only have 1/4 the number. Could be a tight run thing.

Archived