Check out my music room!

ten56gibby

• Members

Thanks for the compliments, guys! Had that spare Nashville Deluxe Tele neck lying around (the body is on the sunburst Mason) and figured it would look sweet over the door frame. Thought it pretty cool that the Vibro Champ fit so well just inside that night stand. Cool things: the Marshall cab has the Vibro Champ running through the left and the DSL50 running through the right. :cool:

Damn right I got love for the pin-ups, Zemmy :thu: Twas a gift from the lady

• Members

Thanks for the props :D

Previously, there was just the music corner Jkater. And it was ok. The halfstack next to the rack rig and both Masons hanging above - just those two. And before that (when I was married) I only had a guitar or two out and my rack rig plugged up. Everything else - including the halfstack - was packed up and stored against a wall or in any number of closets.

The situation hath been rectified :cool:

The lady decided to contribute to the "renovation" by purchasing these pillowcases for the bed in that room. Just came in this morning.

(stock photo)

pillowcases.jpg

As far as the mention of recording gear, I do my recording after hours in the production room of the radio station where I work. So I just pack up whatever of my equipment I want to use to record (because it WILL fit in a 3 door Ford Focus), go to work after errbody's gone, and crank it.

BTW - cool way of subtly letting the cat outta the bag there, Atrox :)

Archived