What's the most facepalm mod...

Northstar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ummm....well......i'll tell ya....but ya HAVE to promise NOT to hit me.

when i was 16, i got the great idea that i should REALLY clean the fingerboard on my 1966 Gibson ES 335 dark Sunburst......so i pulled all the frets out of the neck.....then couldn't get them back in....or even in the right place :facepalm::facepalm::cry:

• Members

when i was 16, i got the great idea that i should REALLY clean the fingerboard on my 1966 Gibson ES 335 dark Sunburst......so i pulled all the frets out of the neck.....then couldn't get them back in....or even in the right place
:facepalm:
:cry:

yeah. that's pretty bad ;)

• Members

when i was 16, i got the great idea that i should REALLY clean the fingerboard on my 1966 Gibson ES 335 dark Sunburst......so i pulled all the frets out of the neck.....then couldn't get them back in....or even in the right place
:cry:

ding ding ding....we have a winner!!!

facepalm.jpg

seriously though, in all the years I have been tinkering there were plenty of botched jobs that I had to chalk up as learning opportunities!

• Members

ding ding ding....we have a winner!!!

facepalm.jpg

seriously though, in all the years I have been tinkering there were plenty of botched jobs that I had to chalk up as learning opportunities!

now....on the other hand....i traded an off brand LP Gold Top and 100 bucks for a 1959 ES 355 TDSV in a pawn shop in Biloxi Miss....a few years later..... :thu::wave:

• Members

now....on the other hand....i traded an off brand LP Gold Top and 100 bucks for a 1959 ES 355 TDSV in a pawn shop in Biloxi Miss....a few years later.....
:thu::wave:

I traded one of those dumb Line6 AX212 amps that sucked straight across for a brand new Mesa Boogie DC-5.

That made up for a lot of the dumbass {censored} I did prior to that.:wave:

• Members

I once had a forum that was pretty good - had a few security flaws, but it was fast and had some cool features. I tried to add some slick-bang things and make some revenue by putting lotsa adds on it, but the whole thing crawled and the lawyers fees for the lawsuits from all the burned out retinas was just the icing on the cake. Luckily, it was pretty easy to switch back to the old site, even though I ended up losing about 3/4 of the traffic I used to have.

+1

Archived