More Dark Ambient Guitar

Dynasty4me

• Members

that's really cool. it makes me feel nostalgic about when me and some friends use to mess around with all afternoon a few years ago. people have kids and jobs now so it's just straight in, play a song, bring a demo cd to practice. stuff i do these days is very much traditional song structure but i can't get away from a bit of ethereal atmospheric noise

• Members
that's really cool. it makes me feel nostalgic about when me and some friends use to mess around with all afternoon a few years ago. people have kids and jobs now so it's just straight in, play a song, bring a demo cd to practice. stuff i do these days is very much traditional song structure but i can't get away from a bit of ethereal atmospheric noise

Thanks for listening and being open minded. :thu:

• Members
I listened to half of it and have yet to hear anything that sounds remotely "guitar-like." Interesting...

That's the whole point -- it isn't supposed to be guitar like. I didn't promise anything guitar like either. I got a vocal quality with a wah and some reverbs and delays. Then I did unison bends up and down the neck. Detuned it. Then reversed it. When I was done it sounded like ghosts wailing. :)

Archived