12 Hour Drive Approaching - Playlist Suggestions?

Padrino

• Members

For long drives like that I get a few "books on tape" actually they are on a CD these days but. It helps pass the time if you get a good book.

That's a great idea! Another good one would be to book a flight. Why would you want to drive 12 hours?

• Members

when I am looking for new music, I simply start a station on Pandora, using seed songs or bands of genres I like, and let Pandora take over from there. I have 'discovered" more new music, along the lines of stuff I alredy like by using pandora, for the past year or so, then I would in a 20 year period of time by using conventional methods.

If you havent used pandora or dont know what Im taling about, you need to find out.

http://www.pandora.com/#/song/thumbs-up/S949407

• Members

when I am looking for new music, I simply start a station on Pandora, using seed songs or bands of genres I like, and let Pandora take over from there. I have 'discovered" more new music, along the lines of stuff I alredy like by using pandora, for the past year or so, then I would in a 20 year period of time by using conventional methods.

If you havent used pandora or dont know what Im taling about, you
need
to find out.

I second that. Pandora is Awesome.

• Members

If you havent used pandora or dont know what Im taling about, you
need
to find out.

http://www.pandora.com/#/song/thumbs-up/S949407

Pandora is sweet, i have my stations tweaked to the point they are amazing, i just can't get cell coverage for like 75% of the drive. I just figured I'd see what suggestions were on here.

I'm liking what I've seen so far :)

Archived