New Picks Day (with a free gift)

hare.29

• Members

Sweetwater always includes some candy as a token of good will (and probably because candy ties in with SWEETwater, but that's a guess).

A Schick razor might mean that M123 has a deal with Schick whereby M123 Schick pays M123 to toss in a razor with each order so as to get people to try/buy Schick products.

• Members

You're lucky you received the picks. The last time I ordered picks from M123, both packages opened up in transit. There were 6 of each type left in the box when it arrived.

I'm sure when the UPS driver was cleaning his truck at the end of the day, was trying to figure out where all the picks came from.

• Members
So I order a bunch of picks and a wall hanger from M123, and the first thing I see when I open the box is a Shick razor. The heck? Anyone else get one of these? And why?
:confused:

I bought a new Tele this week from Musician's Friend, and there was a Schick razor in that box as well. Are MF and M123 the same company?

• Members

Sweetwater always includes some candy as a token of good will (and probably because candy ties in with SWEETwater, but that's a guess).

Must be on >$300 purchases because I got nothing in the box with my Dot.

Someone on here a while back suggested that the candy is a way to monitor whether or not the box got too hot during delivery. Makes sense to me.

Archived