made some changes in my Hamer Vector

vintage clubber

• Members

I had put the stock humbuckers back in the Vector a while back. They are decent pickups and I intend to keep them. Lately I have been getting into p-90's and I always liked the look of the epiphone popa chubby V with the P-90's.

So here are the before pics.

IMG_4603.jpg

IMG_4602.jpg

WD had some specials over the 4th weekend, so I got a set of Kent Armstrong black plastic covered HB size P-90s and added chrome beauty rings and chrome bezels...I'm liking it!

IMG_4605.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

• Members

Nice! I've been thinking about getting into the p90 world lately...one may very well end up in the bridge of my strat...
:idea:

talk to Norcal_GIT_r about a strat sized P-90 he winds called the S-90. I have the T-90 (tele bridge version) in my Squier CV Tele and it is just killer!

http://www.bg-pups.com

he discounts to forum members and his pricing is in the same range as the mainstream brands at the stores. It's a no brainer!

• Members

I'm digging it...definitely has a unique look for a V...
:thu:

...the rings look like the gibson P94's...

thank you! I was going for the P94 look. I know the GFS Dream 90's are available set up like that. I had to cut notches on the sides of the beauty rings so they would go past the mounting ends on the base of the pickups.

Archived