Teh Cuteness. Feel free to add. (pic)

notjonahbutnoah

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no kids...but here are my two overlords (cookie and vader)

6weeks.jpg

the girl goes ape over me restringing. the boy goes ape over laser pointers and his own shadow. both hate my guitar playing.

Awwww!!! :love: They look like younger versions of my two!

SugarandSarah-June72008.jpg

The tortie is 13 years old, and the little black bonehead is 6. Sugar (the tortie) is not bothered by any guitar playing (loud or quiet). It may be that she's losing her hearing with age. Sarah (the black one), has no issues with quiet and clean sounding guitar, but past a certain volume level, or if I pile on the distortion, she'll decide that she prefers to be somewhere else! Both of them go nuts when I change strings, attackingthe loose string ends!

• Members

You want cute? I've got cute. . . .

This is the Mighty Quinn (named after the song that was playing when he was given to me by a co-worker).

normal_P1010044.jpg

normal_P1010046.jpg

That was about 7 years ago. Here he is now:

reachout.jpg

This is Frankie:

normal_frankiegrin.jpg

and this is how he typically looks regardless of what is going on in the house, including cranked amplifiers:

frankiesleep.jpg

Don't let the tennis ball fool you . . . it's oversized, it's the size of a softball. He's a pretty big dog, right around 85-90 pounds. He's getting a tad deaf in his old age, so nothing really seems to bother him anymore as far as noise goes other than fireworks and loud thunder.

Then we've got backyard cuteness:

normal_EZK_5242.jpg

Bah, none of my animal pics actually have he guitars or amps in them. I've tried to get the other cats pictures before (they love to sleep on the amp, even when I'm playing if it's not too loud, if you crank it they leave, but if it's at lower volume, they just stay there and chill).

I guess I should add the sink cat:

sinkcat.jpg

His name is Garcia.

• Members

Bbreaker, is those huuslies? They're cute as {censored} whatever they are. Bbreaker: "the man that has {censored}ing EVERYTHING"

They're Alaskan Malamutes.

Thor & Wolfgang.

Unfortunately, they've passed on.

We now own Nikki..............

mynikki.jpg

Archived