Sticky Jam #132 We're Baa aack!! And we're home grown!

Frets99

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally in...

Didn't find either track easy for me :facepalm:, I really liked jamming to them but when it came to recording the truth is there were some parts that I didn't do a very good job on.

Both are with the new amp, first is the strat with the Top Boost setting on neck pickup and second is the Tele with the Tweed mode overdriven. I think both recorded sounds are better than the old ones but I need to be biased to justify paying for that amp :D

I appreciate comments, they help make me better

Survivor Jam

Back away slowly

Now off to listen to the other tracks and comment on the mastery demonstrated :thu:

• Members

Only one comment as a general one for everyone

I'm particularly glad I did not listen first before I posted mine. I never would have otherwise. This might be one of the finest collection of sticky jams yet

Everyone was epic you all deserve a big round of Applause :rawk:

• Members

Tobin, I don't remember seeing you in here before. Welcome! Awesome take.

NukeD, don't be so hard on yourself and just relax. I think most of us hate our playing at some point or another if not most of the time ;) Yes, comparing yourself to some of the folks around here will definitely give you a complex, so don't. You did fine, sir.

• Members
Tobin, I don't remember seeing you in here before. Welcome! Awesome take.

Thanks for the praise. I messed around with the sticky Jams a few years ago when I was learning how to uses some new gear. I pop in every once and a while and listen. Your Survivor track had a nice groove, so I figured I would come out of retirement.

• Members

Yeah he might be a guitar player....

And I hope he doesn't take up bowling :poke:

Seriously good stuff Marc. Phrasing is spot on with the BT

Another shout out to Milosch for the fine BT. As I said before while I might not play them up to the high level shown here they are simply a blast to play (played them both last night just to jam too) :thu: :thu:

Tobin you should come out of retirement more often, stellar playing

• Members

Under taker- survinv.. real cool double octave kinda things trick stuff to get the pressures just right... and really like the choice of not going all high gain.. nice smooth kinda melodies.. what was the gear?

good stuff!

• Members

Under taker- survinv.. real cool double octave kinda things trick stuff to get the pressures just right... and really like the choice of not going all high gain.. nice smooth kinda melodies.. what was the gear?

good stuff!

Thanks for listening!

Warmoth Tele --> GR4 --> Sonar.

I try to keep it simple so I can unpack it all relatively quickly after the kids get to bed...

Archived