PRS wammy bars

lincoln40

• Members

there are pics in this thread, its very subtle but the two outer posts are closer to the neck than the inner four posts. you have to squint to see it

No, they pivot on all 6 screws. The bridge has knife edges machined into each screw hole and each screw has a groove machined in for the knife edge. It takes a very precise adjustment of all 6 screws to make it function perfectly.

I have 2 guitars with PRS trems (one PRS and one Strat) and I never worry about tuning stability on either one.

• Members

No, they pivot on all 6 screws. The bridge has knife edges machined into each screw hole and each screw has a groove machined in for the knife edge. It takes a very precise adjustment of all 6 screws to make it function perfectly.

I have 2 guitars with PRS trems (one PRS and one Strat) and I never worry about tuning stability on either one.

Please clarify, you have a Fender Strat with a PRS Trem in it?

• Members

lets see you post a thread you {censored}ing coward

im not saying your thread is an invalid question. nor was your other post asking about the longevity of the floyd rose. its just that historically, your post have seemed to not been thought out well, thats all. i dont start threads because i dont have very many questions. all i want to know is already posted here so i do not want to sound redundant with questions. i just stand up for people and their opinions.

:thu:

Archived