I have a very attentive wife.

Padoobies

• Members

One of my gifts from my wife this year was a new set of Custom Shop Fat 50's for my Strat. The cool thing is I never asked my wife for them, she just heard me talking to another guitar playing buddy about how those are my favorite Strat pickups. She even went the extra mile and got me a set of mint pick up covers so they would match the pickguard/knobs.

I am impressed and a lucky guy. It's not so much the gift, but the fact that she payed so much attention to something I enjoy!

• Members

One of my gifts from my wife this year was a new set of Custom Shop Fat 50's for my Strat. The cool thing is I never asked my wife for them, she just heard me talking to another guitar playing buddy about how those are my favorite Strat pickups. She even went the extra mile and got me a set of mint pick up covers so they would match the pickguard/knobs.

I am impressed and a lucky guy. It's not so much the gift, but the fact that she payed so much attention to something I enjoy!

women just know how to buy gifts

• Members

Merry Christmas.

Archived