POD Farm 2.5 (Free version)

Huh?

• Members

Was the noise gate engaged in both and set the same?

PF1 doesn't have a noise gate except for the ones that can be placed in the signal chain. PF2.5 has a gate, as seen in the screen shot, but I left it off.

I did my testing of the programs in stand-alone mode rather than as a plug-in. I used Record because it records PF while it's running in stand-alone mode and then moved the file to Logic so that I could convert to mp3.

• Members

Unfortunately I can't run them in standalone mode, so my test was using both as plugins in the same track. When one was On, the other was Off, until the final few seconds during which both were turned off.

• Members
I have GearBox/TonePort and I got PoDFarm 1.0 as a free update. The Monkey tells me there was an update availible which I downloaded through that and now it's telling me 2.5 is in demo mode and I need to purchase a liscense. How do I get the free 2.5 version?
:confused:

Does anyone know if the "free version" is in fact the demo? :confused:

• Members

Does anyone know if the "free version" is in fact the demo?
:confused:

Did you read it or are you getting a different message?

It says at the top it will run in trial mode and at the bottom it says to click anywhere to dismiss the message. Just click it, dismiss the message and you will be good to go.

I will open like this every time, the only annoyance but not much to deal with seeing as it is free.

• Members
Are you talking about this?

Screenshot2011-05-30at25220PM.png

Did you read it or are you getting a different message?

It says at the top it will run in trial mode and at the bottom it says to click anywhere to dismiss the message. Just click it, dismiss the message and you will be good to go.

I will open like this every time, the only annoyance but not much to deal with seeing as it is free.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :thu:

Archived