First NGD In FOUR Years!!!

Ditched

• Members

You might only get a guitar once every four years, but a fella can cause a lot of damage with just one Tele and one LP.

I don't want to steer you wrong, but if you are disinclined to ship it back, you might be able to fit that ding in the fret.

HNGD.
:thu:

HNGDbw.jpg

Classy man has classy tastes :thu:

• Members
Only issue is the 20th fret has a "ding" or small chunk gouged and if I try to bend my B string up there, the string gets caught. Beautiful guitar, yes?
:thu:

First off, congrats on the NGD. A tele is a great choice to accompany an LP. Also, good call on getting a case... even the inexpensive ones deserve a hard case, imo.

Second,
Whoa whoa whoa!!! Resolve this, that is not your guitar. Get it replaced man!

I mean... ugh. I have a Xaviere, and it's a really nice guitar. However, I hear these stories about Agiles and Xavieres, I dunno, perhaps a bit too often.

Hell, my Xaviere is in a shop getting new pots & a switch installed. I would've done it myself, but there's laziness, and then the fact that our rhythm guitarist gigs it and technically his use of it cause the sheeit to wear out. Chinese electronics... He's happy to have it done though... I digress.

I guess it's no big deal, by and large, these cheapies sound and play pretty well. Having to change electronics or a fret spur really could happen on any guitar. :idk: Unbeatable for their price point, aside from $50 garage sale Nocasters. :lol:

HNGD! Git dat thang fixed!

Archived