ATT'N: Guitar/Music Store Employees...

Silverburst LP

• Members

Simply amazing and suggestive that comprehension of the written word, along with civility, may be on the way out. After reading the first post I thought I knew where the op was coming from. I didn't perceive an elitist attitude and understood his point. I could think of things I'd want to discuss or clarify but never got upset. However, if I had thought he was being overboard I would have asked before I started hurling crap around. Some of the people who assumed an attitude by the op have made replies that make them look just as bad as their assumption about him.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I owned a guitar store I wouldn't let half the posters on this board inside. I would charge Silverburst $25 to look at the guitars through the window. No picks allowed.

If you don't know how to tune a guitar without a tuner you are not skilled enough to tryout a guitar.

• Members

I have never
EVER
had a saleaman offer to hand me a tuner, when I asked to try out a guitar btw.

I once had a salesman bring me out a coke ... That was after I bought 3 guitars in one day.

This OP is a dick
. If you don't like the service, stop spending your hard earned money.

Wow:facepalm: Are you sure? Or...?

• Members

Simply amazing and suggestive that comprehension of the written word, along with civility, may be on the way out. After reading the first post I thought I knew where the op was coming from. I didn't perceive an elitist attitude and understood his point. I could think of things I'd want to discuss or clarify but never got upset. However, if I had thought he was being overboard I would have asked before I started hurling crap around. Some of the people who assumed an attitude by the op have made replies that make them look just as bad as their assumption about him.

This.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I can tune strings to each other (just) but I completely suck at telling what tuning/key im in. I often wonder if im tone deaf, just recently when I bought my ESP i could tell by the
tension in the strings
that it might not have been tuned to 440 but my ears couldnt... i was right, it was in Eb
:facepalm:

I'm assuming he is ranting on Guitar Center.

It seems like every amp at Guitar Center is a chinese modeling amp with a built in tuner. If it's that important to be in perfect 440 tuning, then get off your ass, walk over to an amp with a built in tuner, and tune your guitar. What's the problem?

Archived