NA(P)D!!!!!

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

New Amp (Pending) Day!!!!!

Well, I thought and changed my mind several times. I was thinkin about a DSL, then I wanted a Fender Black Face Showman, then I wanted a DSL again... in the end, my soft spot for Mesa won over.

Heartbreaker, out. Stiletto Deuce Stage II, in.

Deuce2HD-xlarge.jpg

I kinda wanted an Orange Rockerverb 100, but that one was a little too pricey. This seemed the perfect option, it'll have that DSL flavor, but with separate channel EQ, and that Mesa edge which I love. I got it for a pretty good price, don't have it yet(check's in the mail, so to speak), but soon. I'm pretty excited.

:rawk:

• Members

Haha, yeah, I'm pretty damned happy.

The toggles are pretty simple. The ones on the far right are the channel's voicings. The ones on the far left are Power, stand by, and the bold/spongy thing which is just the tweed voltage like most Mesas have. The little ones on the leftish are the channel/footswitch selection, and you can have either channel running at 50 ot 100 watts.

Not too crazy.

I'm thinkin it's gonna sound amazing through the 1936.

• Members

Well, I don't know. I haven't messed with anything but the Alchemist 112 combo at Guitar Center, quietly, once. So my Bogner Knowledge is limited.

I will say that when the Mesa has the Option to use 6L6 or EL34 tubes like my Heartbreaker, the switch doesn't really make a world of difference. :idk: A touch less bas when using EL34s, that's about it.

Archived