Jet City JCA20H Amp Demo + Jensen MOD12-70 speaker (YOUTUBE)

Johansolo

• Members

no worries...what other amps are you considering?

The VHT Special 6 Ultra, perhaps the Lil' Night train. I have a Blackstar HT-5 head, Vox AC4TV head and both 1/12 and 4/12 cabs. I see the Jca20h is $250.00

around the same price as the others.

• Members

The VHT Special 6 Ultra, perhaps the Lil' Night train. I have a Blackstar HT-5 head, Vox AC4TV head and both 1/12 and 4/12 cabs. I see the Jca20h is $250.00

around the same price as the others.

nice...those amps all have me interested too. ive owed the HT5 ad HT20 (i actually prefered the HT5) but i chose the JCA20H because i just wanted an amp that does a crunch sound and use my guitars volume knob. i was deciding between the jca20h and hte tweaker...and im just not a tweaker anymore.

• Members

nice...those amps all have me interested too. ive owed the HT5 ad HT20 (i actually prefered the HT5) but i chose the JCA20H because i just wanted an amp that does a crunch sound and use my guitars volume knob. i was deciding between the jca20h and hte tweaker...and im just not a tweaker anymore.

I have a friend here in town that has the Tweaker and did some tracks with it. I must be missing something as I tried all the settings for a couple of tunes and wasn't excited as other claim. He has a 2/12 with Emi' Private Jacks. I had better luck with the amps I already have. Looking for some middle ground between the Blackstar and the Vox

• Members

I also have the 20 watt combo and after several months still love it every time I switch it on. Changed the first 2 12ax7's to JJ's, but otherwise it's stock. Can't wait to try the 2 channel version due out soon, but I do like my reverb, which it won't have, even in combo form.

Archived