Vintage MIJ Electra body and neck on ebay

robbdeman

• Members

Possible spammer. At least it's a real spammer and not some bot.

Funny, I posted a listing for a Tiesco and didn't get accused of spamming. Never did buy the geetar. Don't plan on it. Post count have somtin to do with it?

• Members

Possible spammer. At least it's a real spammer and not some bot.

Funny, I posted a listing for a Tiesco and didn't get accused of spamming. Never did buy the geetar. Don't plan on it. Post count have somtin to do with it?

Yes they have alot to do with it.

• Members

becuase unfortunetly I am to curtious for my own good, and thought maybe this was something worth sharing. I guess I have learned that all good deads do not go unpunnished. So if somone else is interested then let them bid, and no im not the seller, my ebay user name is grimfandang0.

• Members

becuase unfortunetly I am to curtious for my own good, and thought maybe this was something worth sharing. I guess I have learned that all good deads do not go unpunnished. So if somone else is interested then let them bid, and no im not the seller, my ebay user name is grimfandang0.

don't sweat it kid. some people just naturally assume the worst about others. i look at it like a handicap or disabilty, they can't help it.

• Members

BTW - love old electras. neck is a skootch narrower than fender/gibson, not into ric territory tho. dig the workingman style (like this one). excellent build quality, neck thru, good looking wood, costs the same as a squier...what's not to love?

• Members

I think it's cool that you brought it to the attention of some people who may want it. Also there are a few good people, like Roy who have some info on these. I say get the b!tch.

• Members

If I had more time for projects right now, I wouldn't mind picking something like that up. If it's as described, it seems like a good deal. Looks like nice wood. What are you thinking about for pickups?

Some Seymour Duncan '59 model SH-1 and TB59 Or, go active with some Black outs. but The more I look at this, the more I think I want to go as close to original as I can I found a sight that has pictures of it's original setup X270 Workingman

Archived