Eye, sight problem... anyone experienced something similar?

A. Einstein

• Members

thanks it seems I developed an allergie against females lately. Against males I always had one, but maybe all that is only a migraine and get fixed on Monday

Allergies? Hope it's not the puppy in your avatar.

Speaking of allergies, I had huge hay fever problems starting when I was about 13. Did all those bozo test shots that allergy doctors used to give and then weekly shots from then on... nothing really worked. For years and years and years. Including prescrips for various whatevers.

I even had some sort of operation in the late 80s (deviated septum or some music term like that) and THAT didn't help.

At some point in I guess the 90s, some little spray was invented called Flonase. My doctor tried that for me and BAM ... it worked. Like within one day... forever. And zero... I mean... zero side effects. Nada. None. Zilch.

I've had zero.. I mean zero.... traces of allergies of ANY kind since then. Two little sprays at night and that's it.

Pretty incredible thing to come into my life. I'd recomend anyone with allergies to ask their doctor about Flonase or its generic.

hey... did I just spam the forum? What I meant to say is that Flonase is fantastic for converting mp3s to aflac files

• Members

yes, that's somewhat strange, Sandro a friend of mine said "oh then it is something in the brain" and laughed

Well, back on June 15 I was having a conversation with my brother in Minnesota. I was talking along just fine when, in mid conversation, he stopped me saying I am reversing words and making no sense. He said to go to the hospital and get a check up. I went to the hospital, general entrance and they immediately sent me to emergency. I was told that I needed some specific tests. It was 4:00 or so PM and I figured I'd get a test and leave. Well, I was put under and when I woke up I had a larger than a golf ball sized stone removed from my brain (it's real). The stone was sent into the Mayo Clinic for testing. I was declared to be at level 4 of cancer of the brain. I had been under a radiation treatment series for a few weeks and have also been under a timed chemo treatment since it was discovered. My strength is much lower than it was, but, other than that all is well, so far. When informed of my condition I decided that I would sell all my real estate, a second house and a commercial building, then continue to do what I enjoy with recording live music being at the top of the list. There's little business here for that, but I still try to promote. Anyway, I suggest that you take Sandro seriously and get some tests. Cancer of the brain can do all sorts of things, mine being just one example. I wish you lots of luck in the tests. I hope all goes well.

• Members

At some point in I guess the 90s, some little spray was invented called Flonase. My doctor tried that for me and BAM ... it worked. Like within one day... forever. And zero... I mean... zero side effects. Nada. None. Zilch.

Omg, you're a Flonase junkie.

I give that drug a try next week, maybe it also stops my allergie against female humans, and I can marry again and make a few dozen kids.

• Members

Well, back on June 15 I was having a conversation with my brother in Minnesota. I was talking along just fine when, in mid conversation, he stopped me saying I am reversing words and making no sense. He said to go to the hospital and get a check up. I went to the hospital, general entrance and they immediately sent me to emergency. I was told that I needed some specific tests. It was 4:00 or so PM and I figured I'd get a test and leave. Well, I was put under and when I woke up I had a larger than a golf ball sized stone removed from my brain (it's real). The stone was sent into the Mayo Clinic for testing. I was declared to be at level 4 of cancer of the brain. I had been under a radiation treatment series for a few weeks and have also been under a timed chemo treatment since it was discovered. My strength is much lower than it was, but, other than that all is well, so far. When informed of my condition I decided that I would sell all my real estate, a second house and a commercial building, then continue to do what I enjoy with recording live music being at the top of the list. There's little business here for that, but I still try to promote. Anyway, I suggest that you take Sandro seriously and get some tests. Cancer of the brain can do all sorts of things, mine being just one example. I wish you lots of luck in the tests. I hope all goes well.

That's not funny, no that's not funny at all !!!

That morning when I saw some gray patterns, I also thought maybe I have a tumour, but then I always thought that my brain is some sort of stone, or at best some collection of old French news papers.

• Members

Wow. I hope you are doing okay now.

I am doing amazingly well under the circumstances. I've actually surprised my doctors so far. I hope that continues for a while. They are quite surprised that I am still in good enough shape to drive my car just fine. That's good. Gets me out to catch good music, even though half my hair is missing. I really don't feel a lot different from before June 15, with the exception of a lack of strength from before and a lot of missing hair. Overall, I can't complain a lot and I feel very lucky so far. It's quite often that once discovered a death takes place within a few months with a max expectation of 8 years. I'm going to beat the 8 years and follow a friend of mine who is currently 96 (I'm all of 62).

I just hope that all goes well for Mr. Einstein. Hopefully all you have to do is have the eyes looked at and fixed simply.

By the way, thankfully I have good insurance, so, it's not making me totally broke yet, even though I was totally broke when this happened.

• Members

Glad you're doing ok. I was wondering how you were. Yep, that photo of yours is exactly how people have described disruption in eyesight from migraine. Often people will temporarily lose peripheral vision on both sides, so it is if they have blinders on and have a very narrow field of vision. They have the gray-out on both sides. My ex had headaches like that. Not sure if I was the cause of them or not.
:confused:

Be well and take care of yourself! :)

I made two images for the doctor on monday,

one how my work place looked all of a sudden at 4:30 am, and one image how it I see it normally:

2.jpg

1.jpg

Archived