Best HCAF username?

Crunchtime

• Members

No wonder I didn't get it. I've never had any of his "music" in my home and don't ever intend to. He may have been clever but I couldn't stand his pompous attitude.

Nobody said that YOU didn't get it...but you had to take this opportunity to take a dig and then explain it. I wonder what 'you know who' would think of all of your negativity.

My observation is that you say some weird things.

• Members

Nobody said that YOU didn't get it...but you had to take this opportunity to take a dig and then explain it. I wonder what 'you know who' would think of all of your negativity.

My observation is that you say some weird things.

You are entitled to your observations. Please also allow me to have opinions and standards of my own. They will not be yours and mine will not likely be yours. Regards, Steadfastly

• Members

It doesn't do anything for me. I obviously must be missing something.

Wow:facepalm:

Shake your booty.

Sheiks, alway's got some hot chicks ass on his avatar, don't know how anybody could not get the joke. Plus he's a genuinely awesome forumite and doesn't afraid of anything.

• Members

Wow:facepalm:

Shake your booty.

Sheiks, alway's got some hot chicks ass on his avatar, don't know how anybody could not get the joke. Plus he's a genuinely awesome forumite and doesn't afraid of anything.

I was talking about Guitarist +. The sheik's is obvious. I don't get Guitarist +. That's the one I was discussing.

Archived