OT: Any Dubstep fans out there?

zantor9

• Members

It has the exact same problem that many other genres of electronic music have: they keep doing songs that are have way
too long repetitive sections.
You could easily cut probably a minute or two out of all the songs posted in this thread and they would be better.

In general I'm not a huge fan of dubstep. I find it's too juvenile and annoying most of the time.

I believe ecstasy generally takes care of this problem.

• Members

Some people are so narrow minded with music. SMH. Lol here comes the intense trolling
:p

By narrow minded you mean some people don't like someone farting repeatedly in their ears? Same farts too! They could at least change their farts a bit each time. But every time I listen to this genre of "music", it is always the same old farts.

:p

• Members
This, it seemed cool to me the first time, then it just got kinda irritating. Someone in the amps forum posted a pretty funny mockumentary about dubstep. In terms of synth sounds and stuff yeah, it's very cool, Csound ftw
:thu:

links!?

• Members

It's not being narrow-minded if they don't like it, only if they refuse to listen and give it a try.

Yeah that would make sense if they weren't insulting it and instead said they didn't care for it.

Not that I'm offended or anything, just not a fan of people bashing any style of music.

Archived