NPR's take on the Gibson/Lacey Act affair.

BlueSky1963

• Members

Yeah, I kinda figgered that out in retrospect. Trouble is, there are lots and lots of ignoramii out there spouting absurdities that sound so similar to your joke that it's often hard to tell the difference.

Agreed. For these blog victims, crazy paranoia is a form of entertainment. I admit I kind of enjoyed it.

• Members

So, I know this is going to sound a little weird, any chance the Chinese, who follow absolutely no environmental or patent standards, might benefit from this and maybe even a role in making this happen? I mean they probably have more power in Washington than any american corporation right now.

• Members

So, I know this is going to sound a little weird, any chance the Chinese, who follow absolutely no environmental or patent standards, might benefit from this and maybe even a role in making this happen? I mean they probably have more power in Washington than any american corporation right now.

Lol, the one who had a role in making this happen was Henry J. Look up "Rainforest Alliance."

As a cynical old f*ck, I think he was trying to find a way to stick it to his competitors, and it boomeranged on him.

• Members

Of course! The Chinese are going to destroy Gibson so that they can hire Slash to promote the Les Paul guitars sold by Trade Tang. Just like they run the international science conspiracy behind

Archived