Attention: SPIKE LI (and others who enjoy slipknot/dual HB Fenders)

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

I really like that Jazzmaster, minus the EMGs. If Squier put out a stripped down HH Jazzmaster I would have 6 of them by now. I think the pickguardless look and simplified control layout are cool as hell, though I'd wind up drilling a hole for a tone pot. Judging from that quick glimpse of the back, there's enough room to squeeze one between the volume and the switch

• Members

I really like that Jazzmaster, minus the EMGs. If Squier put out a stripped down HH Jazzmaster I would have 6 of them by now. I think the pickguardless look and simplified control layout are cool as hell, though I'd wind up drilling a hole for a tone pot. Judging from that quick glimpse of the back, there's enough room to squeeze one between the volume and the switch

Yeah, I feel the exact same way. No me gusta EMGs, but it does looks pretty bitchin. Personally I'd like a black guard on it... heh maybe even a Floyd, but that's the surf/Charvel lover in me. Either way, I think Fender is missing out on a chance to make some bank on this one...

• Members

Not quite HH but you could put some dimarzio soapbar sized hums into these :thu:

[video=youtube;Nri8J2Lk17I]

Hey notjonahbutnoah, thanks for thinking of me lol :wave:

Yeah hes been playing one of those for a while now and no word about it coming out as a sig, although I dont see why not :idk:

I think its cool but I actually would prefer to see a pickguard or at least an ebony board on that- Im a big fan of the whole two tone look :thu:

5388854961_6ddb036b55_z.jpg

• Members

Yeah man, I instantly thought of you. That needs to be on the list in your sig.

I like the maple, but it definitely needs a board.

I agree- on both counts :D

I really wouldnt mind the Jim Root Tele as well, I really love the colour scheme on that :love:

FEND013-4444-7803.jpg

Although I played one a looong time ago and it was set up so ridiculously bad that it put me off them for a long time- I opted to buy the much cheaper, and far superior player, my telcustom 2 (which I am actually considering putting some dimarzio soapbar sized humbuckers into because I dont like the p90 hum, but at the same time they sound sooo good!!)

img_0542web.jpg

+

dp210bk.jpg

Archived