GC $200 Gift card help me decide what to buy!

burton4snow

• Members

Have pretty much everything I need so this is just fluff. It would have to be something for electric guitar but not a guitar. Don't want to save for anything just want to blow it all. I can cover the tax on it. So an even $200 is the amount. Help me decide!:confused: Thanks!

• Members

Get some hardwire pedals. I just picked up the Valve distortion (sc-2 or something, I'm not near it right now) and it absolutely blows me away quality wise. built very solid and lots of usable tones. they're all true bypass and I had a chance to plug in to the chorus and tuner pedals they make as well and was impressed. most of them retail between 100 and 150 i believe. the sc-2 was 100.

also, I picked up a Delta Lab chorus for $60 the other day. For a new, true bypass chorus that sounds pretty damn good i'm happy.

i also got a Dano Fish n Chips EQ for christmas for $30. killer pedal for the price (although I'm not a fan of the footswitch, it doesn't click or anything so occasionally I worry about not hitting it in all the way).

Anyway, my point is I scored these three pedals for $200 total and they're gonna look/sound pretty nice in my chain once I get back home where all my other pedals are. :thu:

Archived