NAD!!! 1st new gear purchase of 2012

FoonkySteve

• Members

I blame you guys, ya know?

Who started that 2012 gas list thread?? eh?? :mad::cop: Whayz i otta....

So there's one ticked off the list, Got myelf one of them Fender Mustang ii amps i hear everybody raving about!

A LOT of fun, 3 hours just dissapeared and ive not even scratched the surface of what this amp can do yet!

Do i need pics? Im sure y'all have seen a thousand of these by now ;)

• Members

Thank y'all very much! What a great bunch you are! :thu:

just use the tuner on the amp, it's not to bad really.

I did use the amp tuner last night, and it was fine, however, as i dont have the amp in the best place in the room due to space limitations, i cant see the panel all that well. :facepalm: I know it's stupid, i have it on a table, making it a bit too high to see everything from where im sitting. If i take it off the table then the speaker will be up against facing the couch muffling the sound.

It's a PITA, because i have so little space, with too much gear, buying a wee mustang amp could result in shifting everything in the whole room around :( and got another new guitar en route, and .........

.......wait a minute.......what was i doing here again?

Oh yeah thanks guys n' gal! :thu: (please excuse these ramblings of a man's 1st day back at work, im not used to being up this early)

• Members

Not yet, i've not even had it through the pc yet. I need a longer USB cable, i have very limited space in my wee teaching/practice room/mancave/studio.

Cool. I think you'll find once you hookup to fuse (and update the firmware) that the amp becomes nothing short of amazing. There are SO many different sounds hiding in that little box.

Archived