Ric 360 NGD!

photon9

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a six string. Like it? I adore it. It gets gigged regularly. I highly encourage your silly GAS. Try to play one for a while before you buy to make sure you get along with a narrower string width. Fast fret helps you get along with the finished fret board too. Strumming hard gives it alot of "bark", but you can do the chimey, jangle if it's your thing too.

• Members

It's a six string. Like it? I adore it. It gets gigged regularly. I highly encourage your silly GAS. Try to play one for a while before you buy to make sure you get along with a narrower string width. Fast fret helps you get along with the finished fret board too. Strumming hard gives it alot of "bark", but you can do the chimey, jangle if it's your thing too.

A local store has a couple 330's, none of the 660's. Do they have the same/similar necks? I've played them a few times and enjoyed them.

• Members

HNRD! That's a beautiful burst. Looking at it I"m thinking that it's a recent guitar. Brand new?

Yeah, I decided to go brand new on this one since the price new with the 15% discount was only marginally more and often-times less than used ones on Ebay. Figured I can't really lose if I ever decide to get rid of it, but even after just 8 hours total playing it I can tell this one's definitely a lifer for sure!

• Members
Be careful though. I liked it so much I decided I had to have one of these:

IMG_1183.jpg

^^^That's a beauty^^^

Oh man I was hoping this would kill my GAS for a while but I'd already have a hard time resisting a 650D Dakota at some point. I'm lovin' PunkKitty's. Post some pics of that again sometime PK!

• Members

Beautiful.

A Ric is the only guitar on my GAS list now.....

Thanks. This one was the only thing I've been gassing for lately too. It was totally worth the wait. I'm already a fan. I couldn't write a glowing enough review. So I didn't even bother.

Archived